The News

Candice POV

I was about to fall asleep when Cameron turned to me and asked me a question I do not know the answer to...

"What's 50,385 over 9 divided by 4?" he quietly asked.

"I dunno and I don't really care." I winked but I'm not sure why he can't see it.

"Okay just wondering." he whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha- how- CANDICE!!!!!!!!!" Cora yelled from the other bed.

"Damn girl you got lungs." Taylor laughed making Cora more furious.

"I didn't do it!" I joked "Wait what exactly did I not do? Cause I swear I didn't do it." I'm kinda confused like what did I do.

"You put me and Taylor in the same bed." She scolded.

"Okay that was all.... Taylor." I blamed.

"What?! No it wasn't." he defended.

"Yes it was! You're the one who agreed to sleep in that bed and you're the one who put her in there with you." I joked.

"Okay that's true but it wasn't my idea." He put his hands up in defense.

"Oh yeah this was all Cameron and Nash's idea." I laughed.

"Always blaming others I see." Cameron huffed.

"Hey! I never said I didn't like the idea!" Cora giggled laying back in Taylor's arms.

"Hey bro I love your idea." Taylor told Cam.

"Thanks man I'm just full of good idea's." Cameron gave himself a pat on the back.

"So um do you guys want to get something to eat before Magcon or are you going to bang till noon?" Cameron started geeking out at his joke.

I sorta laughed a little but Taylor was fuming. "Not cool dude." He said angrily.

"Yeah not cool dude." I tried to imitate him. "I'm sorry you just looked so funny I had to" I laughed a ton until I was close to crying.

"Soooo food?" Cora asked.

"Ooh yeah food, Cora and I are going to Starbucks I don't care what you guys are doing but Cora we are going right now." I rushed my words.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." She whispered.

"Okay then we leave when your presentable." I told her.

"What about you? I'm not going in public with you looking like that!" she joked.

"Whatever! Just get ready!!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't we come with you guys?" Cameron asked as Cora went in the bathroom bringing the stuff she needed.

"Uh it's a long story." I told him not wanting them to come with.

I have to tell Cora that she can't come to Magcon in Nashville next week. She's most likely going to be upset and I don't want to embarrass her in front of the guys. I wish she could come but next week there's going to be a special guest on the tour. Mandy Endler is coming for the week.

After me and Cora are ready and I lie to the guys of why they can't come. I feel kind if bad but I had to.

"Aight let's bounce" I walked out of the door with my arm linked with Cora's.

Cora and I walked out of the back kitchen doors of the hotel so we wouldn't be mobbed.

"Lets listen to music." I took out my phone and earbuds from my back pocket.