k den

Candice POV

"That was so hype!" Carter yelled.

"Except for the part where Cameron wouldn't stop checking me out." I laughed.

"Well you shouldn't have been so damn sexy dancing." Cameron walked over next to me.

"I wasn't dancing! I was juggling stewpid!!" I poked his belly.

"You guys hungry?" Matt asked eerbody.

"Yass!!" Mandy yelled.

"Candice and I will meet up with you guys later." Shawn said and grabbed my hand pulling me away from everyone. I looked back at Cam and his face was boiling with anger, his hands turned into fists and he started running towards Shawn and I.

I ran towards him and kissed him hoping it would calm him down. I whispered in his ear "I'll see you in a bit, bye babe."

All the boys and Mandy were oohing and patting Cam on the back, meanwhile Shawn pulled me back up to his room.

He opened the door and pulled me inside. Fast.

"Woah slow down speedy." I laughed.

"Look Candice this is important I think I love you. I have feelings for you and I can't control it, I need you in my life I know I'm only 15 but age doesn't matter here. I feel horrible that you're slipping away to Cam. I know he likes you a lot but I like you just as much if not more. I don't know exactly where I'm going with this but I just had to let you know how and what I'm feeling for you." Shawn let it all out, all of his emotions were on the table. I was speechless.

"Shawn I-" He cut me off.

"Its okay I know you don't like me the same way I like you but I just had to tell you how I feel. Please tell me it won't be awkward between us." He looked down.

"Shawn I was sayin-" Once again he cuts me off.

"No I know what you were going to say, You were going to tell me you don't like me the same way, You were going to break my heart and tell me you don't have feelings for me." He rushed his words.

"No I wasn't Shawn I wa-" Damn if this kid keeps interrupting me his ass may get beat today.

"Candice I understand you don't have feelings for me just save me the heartbreak and don't say the words you are going to sa-" This time I cut him off.

"Shut the hell up! My turn to talk dammit! Shawn, I was saying of course I have feelings for you." his face lit up. "But I'm not going to keep leading you on I love Cameron he stole my heart and I'm sorry I can't be more then besties with you. Please understand what I'm trying to say. I'm sorry Shawn but I just can't." I told him.

He randomly leaned in and kissed me. What?! I wanted to kiss back so badly but I can't it just doesn't feel right. His lips are so soft I could just make out with them all day long. What am I saying!

"Shawn!!" I yelled after pushing him off me.

"Candice I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself I had to do that before you and Cameron were officially together!" He took my hand and held it looking in my eyes asking for forgiveness.

"Yeah well you're going to have to learn to control it!! I'm sorry Shawn but I'm not going to be easy anymore I'm getting straight to the point! I don't want to date you or be more then friends maybe someday but that's not today!" I broke and ran out of the room into my own.

When I walked in closing the door behind me I saw Cameron sitting on my bed. "Cameron!" I yelled and ran up to him.

"What?" He laughed hugging me.

"I have to tell you what just happened but you have to promise not to tell anyone and first you have to tell me why you're still in here?" I giggled pulling away and sitting on my bed.

"I'm still in here cause I wanted to be here when you got back. Now what happened? Did he do something? I'm going to kill that little bastard!" He barked.

"Cam calm down nothing horrible happened. Buuuuutt something not good happened." He gave me a look to keep going so I did. "Shawn told me what he felt about me. He said he loved me and then I told him how I feel. Which is that I don't have the same feelings for him how I love you."

"Well that's not to bad what else happened?"

"He kissed me." I mumbled and he gasped. "But I pushed him away as fast as I could I didn't even like it I would much rather kiss you I love you!" I rushed my words before he could say something.

He started to lean in but then backed up a little bit and looked at my lips. "What?"

"You should brush you're teeth I don't want Shawn sloppy seconds." He laughed.

"Wow you big baby!" I laughed.

"Take it back!!" He yelled grabbing me by the waist and pulling me up to him.

"Or what?" I laughed.

"I'll tickle you!" He threatened.

"Ooh I'm so scared!" hint the sarcasm.

"You should be!" He started tickling me.

I was laughing like crazy when Cam snorted making me laugh harder. I fell backwards onto the ground and Cameron came with me.

He finally stopped tickling me but his legs were at either side of me and he wasn't getting up. He leaned in but I decided to mess with him and roll over so I was on top of him.

"Oh I see how you like it." He laughed.

"Mmhmm." I leaned down and I wasn't even an inch from his lips but I jumped off "Maybe I should brush my teeth now." I giggled.

"C'mon you're killing the boner!" He laughed following me in there.

"K den."