We are a thing

Candice POV

"I call that bed!" Cam yelled as he jumped on the only bed in this room.

"That's the only one stupid." I laughed.

"Looks like you have to wrestle me for it." He challenged

"Piece of cake." I cracked my knuckles and jumped on top of him.

I leaned in not even centimeters from his lips but I rolled over and pushed him off the bed. "You snooze you loose."

"C'mon can't we share?" He begged.

"Not in my hotel room." Rebecca walked in.

"You tell him!" I chanted.

"Cameron you're pass." She handed him his performer pass.

"Thanks you my main skillet!" He thanked her.

She waved and walked out. "What happened to you're pass from before?" I asked.

"I think jake hid it from me." He shrugged.

"So you didn't even have it in Chicago?"

"Nope." He shrugged.

"Do you think she knows we've been sharing a bed the whole tour?" I laughed.

"Nope and we should keep it that way"

"Aight. When should we go get Cora?" I asked.

"I don't know." He breathed out and climbed on top of me.

"Whatchu doin?" I awkwardly said to him.

"You didn't notice? I know Rebecca did, That's why she left..." He whispered in my ear allowing me to feel his cool minty breath on my neck giving me goosebumps.

"Uh no, but can you move you're sorta hurting me." I smiled.

"Too bad." He said in a seducing voice inching closer to me.

He kept his eyes locked on mine except for the occasional glances to my lips. He came close enough to lightly brush his lips against mine.

He leaned towards my ear and told me "We have 5 minutes to leave for Cora."

"Okay let's go." I rushed and sat up.

He flipped us over so I was on top of him with my legs wrapped around his. "I noticed.." I mumbled.

"You should help me get rid of this." He said talking about his erection.

"I really shouldn't..."

"Please?" He kissed me.

I wanted to pull away but my mind was saying one thing and my lips were doing another. I kissed him back and he took off his shirt. I pushed my lips to his again a placed my hands on his perfect 6 pack. He started leaning down onto the bed and tugged at the bottom of my shirt.

He pulled it off leaving me in my bra and leggings. "Cameron no." I grabbed my shirt and threw it back on. I got out of the bed. "We have to get Cora."

"We still have 5 minutes." He let his bottom lip hang out and gave me puppy dog eyes. "You can do a lot in 5 minutes."

"You are so right." I walked up to him and stood between his open legs. I caressed his cheek and kissed him. "Lets go to taco bell!"

"You are such a tease."

"I'd rather be a tease then a whore." I laughed.

I grabbed my room key and stuffed 10 bucks in my bra. We walked out of the hotel room hand in hand and walked to the limo.

Once we got outside there were crazy fans waiting. "There's no way were getting through there." I sighed.

"Ill call the phone inside the limo and tell the driver meet us out back." He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and started walking towards the back of the building.Once we got out back the limo was waiting. "Where to?" Asked the driver.

"Airport." Cam answered for me. It took a good 40 solid minutes to finally arrive at the airport. Cam and I told the limo to wait out for us and we shouldn't be long. We were almost to baggage claim where I had told Cora to meet us when we heard loud screams coming our way getting louder and louder.

Out of no where cam booked it into the guys bathroom. I looked around but didn't see anyone coming so I went by the bathroom and knocked. Cameron opened it and pulled me inside. "Those girls won't treat you the same if they know you're my girlfriend." He told me.

"Who says they have to know?" I questioned.

"They will assume were together if they see us here and no one else." He answered.

I was about to say but we are together when Cora called me. I groaned and then answered.

"Hello?" I rolled my eyes but realized she couldn't see so I told her. "I just rolled my eyes at you through the phone."

She laughed then said "Where the actual fuck are you guys these girls are crazy they recognize me and I think I might die! hurry up ill meet you outside betch!!"

"Uhm okay." I said into the phone even though she hung up already.

"We have to go Cora is out in the limo waiting for us apparently the fans know who she is." I opened the door and walked out. Cam came up behind me and there was gasps from all around. probably because we both just walked out of the bathroom together.

We were just about to get to the limo when some girl shouted "Hope you didn't smash that whore you could get an STD!" I just raised my head and walked into the limo like I never heard anything at all.