I'm back

Shawn POV

I can't get over the fact that this is practically Cameron's fault. I know it's not good to point fingers and stuff but he shouldn't of been such a horny ass.

"How long till she wakes up?" I asked the doctor.

"We won't know for sure but it could be a few days before she actually wakes up." He said while looking at a clip board.

"Days!?" Cameron yelled.

"I wish I could say no." The doctor said before walking out.

"Don't worry Cam she's strong, you know that." Mandy told Cam while giving him a hug.

Candice POV

"Don't worry Cam she's strong, you know that." I heard Mandy say to Cam.

He's crying into her shoulder while she hugs him. Why can't I just stand up and tell them that I'm here I can see you and hear you. I just want to hug Cameron and tell him it'll be okay.

"Can I talk to her alone." Cameron asked.

"Of course." Mandy said. she stood up and took Shawn's hand, he looked hesitant at first but he stood up and walked out with Mandy.

"Candice" He sighed and came up to me "It takes a lot to say this, and you're not even awake to hear it but I, I love you. I know we aren't officially dating but I plan on asking you when you wake up. I need to tell you how I feel, if I can't even do it when you're asleep then I don't know how I will ever ask you out. I love the way you smile and laugh and forgive people I love how loyal you are to you're fans, I love you I want to call you mine I want you to wake up so I can hold you." He said and kissed my forehead.

I wish I could cuddle with him so much right now, I just want to wake up! Come on Candice you can do it all you have to do is open you're eyes! Just wake the hell up!

"Cameron?" I asked.

Cameron POV

I was sitting next to Candice's bed holding her hand when I heard a small mumble, I couldn't tell where it came from or what it was.

"Cameron." They said again.

I looked up and it was Candice, she was awake.

"Candice, you're awake!" I gasped. "The doctor said it would be days!"

"I know I heard him." she smiled.

Oh no.

"Dose that mean you heard everything?" I asked.

"Yeah... I love you too." She smiled. "You should probably get the doctor and tell them I woke up." she giggled.

-time skip-

"Well damn look who it is." Taylor laughed hugging me.

"Hey guys what all happened when I was asleep?" I asked everyone.

Mandy, Shawn, Cameron, Taylor, and I were all sitting at the park in the sand playing around.

Mandy and Cameron looked at each other and laughed. What the hell did they do?

"Uh hello? still here." I giggled.

"Do you really wanna know?" Mandy laughed.

"I don't know you tell me." I shrugged.

"No you don't." Cameron blushed.

"Well I do!" Taylor laughed.

"Go ahead Cam tell em!" Mandy laughed.

After he explained what happened I was extremely embarrassed, I can't believe Cam saw me naked.

"Woohoo get it Cam!" Taylor yelled.

Shawn wasn't talking much lately. I feel like he's not even there and this isn't okay. I really need to help him out he's not acting the same and I know just how to do it.

"Shawn truth or dare?" I asked with a devious smile.

He thought about it for a while and he finally said "Dare."

I was thinking for a while when I thought of it. " I dare you to get that girls number." I pointed to a gorgeous girl, She has long curly brown hair and green eyes, She's got long tan legs and she looks around his age maybe a little younger.

"Easy." He smiled and stood up walking over to her.

We all laid on our stomachs in the sand watching him. Kinda creepy but who cares.

He was over there working his magic. I could tell she sorta liked him cause he kept looking down and smiling. Shawn was flirting mad hard. They were to far away for me to hear what was happening but Shawn just gave her his phone and she gave him her phone. When they got there phones back Shawn said something and pointed over towards us.

We all scrambled back up and pretended to be talking when they came and sat down by us.

"Hi I'm Candice!" I smiled to the girl extending out my arm to shake her hand.

"Brooke." She smiled while shaking my hand.

"Candice truth or dare." Taylor said looking at me devilishly.

"Dare!" I giggle

"I dare you and Cam to fuck." He smiled.

"You know what I think we play truth or dare to much let's do something else." I stalled.

"Nuhuh honey a dare is a dare." Taylor laughed.

"Agh hell no!" I yelled.