Instasecrets

Candice POV

Today we have our first meet and greet of Orlando at 3, I feel bad for Cora cause she can't come.

Stepping out of bed to feel the cold air surround me I fall right back into the nice warm bed next to Cameron.

The videos were lots of fu- Cameron?! I looked over and I was in my bed except cam was next to me, Nash was on the other bed and Cora was on the ground in a one piece.

I quickly quietly jumped out of the bed grabbed some stuff I need to get ready for the day plus my phone and ran into the bathroom. What happened last night besides the videos? That's when it all came back to me.

I took out my phone remembering that me and cam were about to go to sleep last night but he texted me from his bed.
_____
From: Cameron

You arnt sleeping yet?
__
To: Cameron

Nope, neither are you
__
From: Cameron

Can't sleep :/
__
To: Cameron

Me neitha it's cold in here
__
From: Cameron

I'm on my way
_____
Then he came over by my bed and asked to lay down. Why did I let him that was a horrible idea. At least we didn't do anything except tell terrible jokes all night.

It was kind of nice I have to admit.

After I showered I put on black Jean shorts a black t-shirt that says reckless on it with gold studs a black beanie with gold studs and black vans.

I straightened the hair that was hanging out of the beanie, did my makeup in a casual look, brushed my teeth and put on some babylips.

When I walked out of the bathroom I put my stuff in my suitcase. For some reason Cora Cameron and Nash were all in a circle playing crocodile morae.

"Do you guys want to get breakfast?" I asked.

"Crocodile morae croc croc croc...." They sang and ignored me.

Well then. I knew just the way to make Cora stop and give me attention. "I'll be at Starbucks then bye." I waved and turned around.

"What?! not without me betch!!!" She yelled so loud I bet the guys next door heard her.

"do you guys want to get food yet?" I asked everyone.

"I'm down for food." Nash smiled.

"Ehh." Cameron sighed.

"Come on boi!" I yelled jumping onto his back.

"Alright fine." He complained.

"Cool beans. Want to give me a piggy back ride there?" I smiled while jumping off of his back.

"Hell nah!"

"Please?" I shot him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He smiled at me.

"Dibs on the bathroom!!" Cora yelled running to it with stuff in her hands.

"Not if I get there first!!" Cameron yelled running after her.

"Hah!" Cora stuck her tongue out at him as she walked in.

"Damn you got beat again?" I giggled.

"Aye I'm your ride!" He winked.

Uh I hope he meant what I think he meant.

After Cora Nash and cam were done getting ready we walked to the lobby. There were allot of people there, considering that today is magcon. We turned around and went to the room.