Video Fun

Candice POV

all of a sudden everyone went silent "wha-" I started but stopped myself cause I knew exactly what they were thinking.

everyone burst out laughing including me.

"why the hell did you guys swap cloths!?!?!" I asked really confused.

Taylor and Cora just walked in. Taylor was wearing a red crop top that had a baby tiger on it some light denim washed high waisted skinny jeans some red vans and a red Neff beanie. Cora was wearing blue and white basketball shorts a plains white t-shirt supra shoes and a blue bandanna.

"wellll" Cora started holding the l.

"we just got back from the park and we went in my room Carter, Jack g, and hayes were in there. they were playing this spin the bottle game where whoever your spin lands on gets to dare you to do something so we sat down and started to play." Taylor paused "Cora spun the bottle and it just so happened to land on Carter he dared her to switch cloths with me".

"So why did you come in here?" Cameron asked still laughing.

"I wasn't finished" Taylor said starting to laugh again "after we swapped cloths we sat down and started to play again. when it was my spin I spun the bottle and everyone backed out of the circle so it had no choice but to land on either Cora or Carter again. it landed on Carter so he dared both of us to come in here and have you guys make a vine of us doing the cupid shuffle" he sighed.

"Well let's do this!!" I yelled taking out my phone.

everyone else took out there phone, logged into vine. we decided to just sing the cupid shuffle to make the vine even better.

we all posted the vine. Cora and Taylor went back into there room but Nash and Shawn followed, it was just me and cam in the room.

great.

"So what do you want to do?" cam asked.

"make a YouTube video?" I answered with a question.

"sure what about" he smiled. I don't know why I haven't noticed yet but Cameron has a perfect smile.

"idk I'll tweet and ask" I stated

I pulled out my phone and logged into Twitter the app.

---@candyplease?

Hey guys :) me and @camerondallas are making a YouTube vid for you guys XD what should it be though?---

I looked up and Cameron was typing on his phone also.

"should we make two videos one for your channel and one for mine?" he asked looking up at me.

"sure why not" I looked down at my phone and some of the comment tweets were so inappropriate.

---@maggsfan

@candyplease? porn---

that one made me start geeking out omg I was laughing so hard cam probably thought I was having a heart attack.

"damn girl why are you laughing so hard?" he asked starting to laugh.

"why are you laughing?" I managed to ask between laughs.

"your giggles are contagious" he was laughing uncontrollably now also.

"why are we laughing?" he asked starting to slow down.

"a fan commented on my tweet saying we should make porn!" I yelled laughing again.

"I'm going to tweet them back" I giggled.