Toxic

Candice POV

"How long are we finna be in Chicago before we head to LA?" I asked Cam.

"We stay here for 4 more days." He smiled.

I love his smile it just makes we feel weak. The way all of his teeth are lined up perfectly and his lips look so soft and I know it sounds corny but he's just so damn kissable!

"What chu lookin at der?" He laughed and knocked me out of my thoughts.

"You." I answered simply still looking at his lips.

"You look like you want to kiss me." He smirked.

"Maybe I do." I smiled.

"I know I do." He leaned in.

"Same." I whispered before he smashed his lips into mine.

"Get a room!!" Mandy yelled.

I completely forgot she was in here... He smiled into the kiss and so did I. We ended up making out when we got interrupted by a pillow being thrown at us.

"Did you hear me?" Mandy asked.

"Yup." I laughed

"And FYI this is a room stewpid!" Cam stuck his tounge out at her.

"Guys I finna take a shower." I announced and got my stuff and headed for the bathroom.

"Can I come?" Cam asked.

"Sure I don't care." I said.

"Really?" He asked with a smile.

"No." I laughed and went in the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me.

"What why?!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"I was going to let you but you said 'really?' so I said no!" I yelled back to him and started undressing.

"So you're telling me if I didn't say really you would've let me?!" He stupidly asked.

"Yeah that's what I just said!" I yelled and turned on the water.

He yelled something but I couldn't hear it so I just screamed really loud "I can't hear you!!!!"

When I finished I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself, I looked up and Cameron was sitting on the counter staring at me with his mouth dropped. I screamed and slipped I fell backwards into the tub. My vision got blury and the last thing I remember hearing was "Candice are you okay!" Before blacking out.

-Cameron POV-

Candice stepped out of the shower and I covered my eyes to give her privacy, even tho I just listened to her singing toxic by Brittany spears while showering... I looked out of one eye and she had a towel on so I took my hands off and she looked so damn fine. Once she saw me she screamed and fall backwards. She hit her head on the wall.

"Candice are you okay!" I yelled running up to her. The towel fell by now but I didn't care. I wrapped it around her and picked her up.

"Mandy!!" I yelled for her to come in.

"What the hell happened?!" She asked.

I explained everything and she went to get some cloths for her. She came back with a t-shirt, shorts, and undergarments.

"What goes on first?" I asked.

"The underwear stupid." She laughed and threw me some underwear.

"Eww!" I threw the underwear back.

"Aye you can dress her lover boy!" She laughed.

"Fine." I mumbled and took The underwear and slid them on Candice with my eyes closed.

"Are they on?!" I asked afraid to look.

"No!" She laughed really loud. "just open you're eyes you were probs going to see her naked some time anyways why not make it today."

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of her cause she's not even awake." I told Mandy.

"Well that's sad but we really have to hurry and get her to the hospital." Mandy put her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

I finished dressing Candice we rushed to the hospital.