Slave

Candice POV

"So you want Hannah to stay with you?" I asked.

"Correct." Hayes clarified.

"But you don't want anyone to know?" Cameron asked.

"Correct." Hayes said again. "And you're cool with it right baby?" Hayes asked Hannah.

"Yeah I'm cool with it." She blushed.

"How is that going to happen if you share a room with Nash?" Cam looked at Hayes dumbly.

"Come on Cammy figure out a way!" Hayes nudged Cammy. I am so going to start calling him that.

"Fine but you owe me." Cameron slapped Hayes. Hannah fell on the ground laughing and Hayes glared at her then smirked.

"So this is funny?" He stood up and looked down at her still laying on the ground.

"Yeah that's why I laughed." She smirked.

"Oh you are going to pa-" I interrupted just after Hayes climbed on top of Hannah. "Okay well me and little Cammy here will go in the hall and talk about Hannah staying while you guys make out." I grabbed Cameron's hand and walked into the hall. We continued down the hall trying to make sure the boys wouldn't hear us.

"So what do you wanna do?" Cam asked.

"Well we have to get all the guys in one room for the night."

"Well how about we all stay in Jack, Jack, Shawn, and Aaron's room for the night? It is the biggest one."

"Okay deal." We went back in our room and explained the plan to Hayes and Hannah and we even convinced Hayes to be our butler for the week.

Everyone piled into the huge room some on beds some on pull out couches. Matt, Mandy, Cora, and Taylor were chillin at the table so Cam and I decided to grab a chair and have a seat by them. Cameron grabbed the only other chair so I just sat on his lap.

"So how are you guys?" Cam started conversation while wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Happy." Cora smiled Taylor.

"We're going out now." Matt randomly spoke.

"That's good dose anyone know yet?" I asked.

"No not yet so don't tell anyone." Mandy chirped.

I felt a pain in my stomach so I told everyone I had to piss. I went in the bathroom and saw I had my period. shit. I decided to text Hayes, This is what butlers are for right?

To: hass
Yo slave fetch me some U Kotex regular tampons pleaseeee.

I sat on the counter and waited for him to reply. My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked down and saw an iMessage from hass.

From: hass
Can it wait till tomorrow?

To: hass
Can you make my period stop till tomorrow?

From: hass
Sadly I can not :( Meet me at your room in 10 for your feminine needs :)

What a dork. I jumped off the counter and slid my phone in my pocket. Once I opened the door I noticed everyone taking a YouTube video so I reached for the door handle but was interrupted by Aaron yelling for me "Candice come join the Q/A video."

"I'll be back in a bit I have to go shower and put on pajamas I feel disgusting."

"Fine you can just be in the next video we take." He shrugged and they went on. I took my chance and walked out into my room. I went to my suitcase and pulled out some booty short underwear baggy American eagle sweats a sports bra and a hoodie. I was on my phone when there was a knock on the door.

The door flew open and Hayes tossed me the box of tampons. "Thanks babe!" I sarcastically yelled before he slammed the door shut. I went into the bathroom did my lady business and changed into my pajamas.

I decided my pantys and shorts were disgusting so I rinsed them in the sink and scrubbed them a bit with soap then hung them up to dry on the towel rack. I already showered this morning so i decided to just wash my face and throw my hair into a high messy side bun. I grabbed my phone and put it in my high school hoodie pocket. Just as I was about to walk out the door I remembered to brush my teeth and get my phone charger. I was casually strolling down the hall when someone threw a pillow at me from behind. I turned my head and saw Austin.

"Are you stalking me?" I laughed and walked over to him.

"Ha-ha very funny but no. My room must be next to yours because I heard the door slam open and then a kid threw tampons in so I waited and here you are." He smiled showing all of his perfectly white teeth.

"Oh well y'know lady things and such." I laughed.

"Well I got to get back to my friends." He winked.

"I was just going to say that."

"Okay well I'll see you around." He came in and 'bro hugged' me. Wat?? oh well. I shrugged it off and started walking back to the room.

Once I got in there everyone was passed out but I looked around a little more and I didn't see Matt, Shawn, or Aaron. I went back to the door to look for people I opened it but heard a sneeze I quickly spun around still holding the door open but didn't see anyone awake. Out of nowhere I feel something cold smash against my toosh.

I looked behind me and there was pie all over my ass. Shawn, Matt, and Aaron were laughing hysterically, Shawn had a camera and had filmed it I guess. "Who threw the pie?" I gave each of them a deathly glare except for Shawn he obviously didn't throw it if he's filming.

Matt was still laughing but he did eventually raise his hand. Typical. Wait a minute who sneezed. I turned around and went into the room, the boys started laughing again probably cause they saw my ass. I grabbed Cameron's and Cora's hand and pulled them out of the room. Once I closed the door they started laughing as well. Soon enough I couldn't hold it in either all of started laughing.

Until none of us could breath I changed and we all went back into the room and watched HOP until we fell asleep. Pretty normally night if you ask me.