~ The Secret of Rakida ~

"What?!" Neo shouted. "Neoo." Rakida sighed. "Your pregnant! How?! Where?! Ugh!?" Neo said before sitting down in her bed. "Dimitri?" Rakida turned to her youngest brother. Dimitri sighed, "Well I've always wanted to be a uncle." Dimitri said before giving his sister a tight hug. Rakida then turned to Kidan, since Kidan was protective of his little sister she excepted him to freak out. Kidan stood up from the bed and faced his sister. "Congratulations." he said. Did she miss that? Rakida took a step closer to Kidan. "Look all I want is for you to be happy. and if that is with Seth and having kids then, I'll support you." Kidan said with a sigh. Rakida smiled widely. "And I'm proud to be a uncle so-" Before he could even finish the line, Rakida pulled him into a hug tightly. "I know I don't say this often but I love you Kidan. So much" Rakida gripped her brother. Kidan squeezed her in a hug. Neo and Dimitri joined the hug.

Bella and Edward were fighting in the back room. "I can't believe their fighting right now. This is my fault I should of never told them I was pregnant." Renesmee said walking away. Rakida grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back. "This isn't your fault, okay. They just need to process this." she said. Rakida was then caught off guard by Tanya walking in. "Heyy." Neo said before twirling Tanya in his lap. Tanya gigged and then kissed Neo passionately, before be ran his hand up her leg. "uh seeing my brother smack face with Tanya is soo not the morning blues." Rakida said laying back on the wall. "Oh come on now, don't be upset. Let your brother be happy." Renesmee said slugging her on the arm.

Dimitri was looking out the window of a car. Rakida was next to him she reached her hand over to him and squeezed. Dimitri smiled and then leaned forward. "Brother?" Are we there?" he asked. "yep. home sweet home." Kidan said looking around at their run down, red and old town. They stepped out of the car, Rakida shut the door behind her. She was wearing brown heel boots, black jeans and a dark purple leather jacket. Dimitri was wearing a white tank top with black biker jacket, black jeans and biker boots. Neo was wearing a gray shirt with a jean jacket. Black jeans and sneakers. Kidan shut the door behind him. He was wearing his favorite leather jacket, black t-shirt underneath, regular jeans and his black biker boots.

"Haven't been here in awhile." Dimitri said. "Kida what's with the jeans!" Neo said. Rakida groaned, "I swear your more of a pain in the ass then Kidan." she said with a eye roll. Kidan chuckled and Dimitri grinned. Rakida started looking around for the old house they lived. But when she saw where the house was....the house was gone. She sighed, Kidan placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come on sis." he said. Rakida turned around away from the torn down house and walked with her brothers. "What are we suppose to be looking for?" Neo asked. "A library. Something with books." Kidan answered.

Dimitri walked threw the town until he tripped. "Agh!" He hit the floor. "DIMITRI!" Rakida frantically yelled. Dimitri turned around to his foot there was a vampire crawling out of the ground like a zombie. A newborn vampire. The vampire opened its mouth and hissed about to bite until Dimitri threw a kick knocking the head right off the body. Neo quickly pulled Dimitri up off the ground. Rakida stood behind Kidan as at least 20 newborn vampires came out from the shadows. "We gotta fight!" Kidan ordered.

Rakida jumped up from the ground. "SLOW!" she called, time slowed down to slow motion. She had 5 vampires around her at once, she sped over to a house and ripped off a peice of wood. The vampires followed her but she was soon back in the middle she swung the wood around in a circle and ripped into the vampires stomachs, ripping them from body and legs. She broke the wood and stabbed two in the heads (the males). She then hit the floor looking up with her red hair in her face and her purple eyes glowing for some reason. Even though she was pregnant, she could still fight.

Neo backed away from the fight and was near where the old church was. He looked at the right and used his telekinesis abilities and made two iron podiums smash two vampires in its path. Neo grinned, he grabbed one podium and smacked the 3rd one across the face killing it. He then jumped on another's back, pulled the last one closer so they were like kissing and smashed the podium between both their heads. Imagine twp heads together like kissing a peice of wood or a big knife just slicing down both their bodies.