CHAPTER 52: "ADMIT IT!"

Audiesseus' Note: I am so sorry guys for not updating this story, I think for almost a year? I hope you're still there? :)

JED'S POV

I don't know what is happening to me but I get jealous every time that Yuan say something cheesy or what to Yumi. I walked out to where we are and went to my garden. Buti pa ang mga halaman, pilit na iniintindi ako kahit papaano.

I stayed in my garden until they finish their lunch.

= = =

In our classroom.

"Hey there you are!" nagulat ako sa nagsalita. I look up to see who talked and it's Yumi with a wide smile. So I just smiled back, hiding my jealousness.

"So, where did you go huh?" asked Keith to me.

"I just visited my garden, and I realized that I was losing time on my flowers. Like I'm losing the one that I love so much" biglang lumabas sa mga labi ko.

"Who's the lucky girl huh?" asked Andie.

"The lucky girl has a lucky guy already and unfortunately, I am not the lucky guy" I hate my self for being like this! Natotorpe ako!

"Well, If you love that lucky girl so much, you should fight for her no matter what" said Andie

"And it's not yet too late. Who knows the real battle hasn't even started" Yumi added. Wait! May alam kaya siya?

They are all staring at me!

"Don't look at me like that guys! I am not that weakling, I'm just thinking on how to win that lucky girl's heart over that lucky guy that she's having fun with, right now" I told them with a serious look.

"Okay! Okay! Chillax Kevin!" they all said in chorus.

= = =

1 message received

unknown number

Can you please take care of Yumi?

And make her happy?

And never leave her side?

I know you're a good man,

that's why I am telling you this.

Reply: May I know who's this?

Why is this person telling me these? Why? What's happening?

I saw Yumi walking to the gate. I ran fast.

"Yumi!"I called her. She looked back.

"Oh! Jed!" she said with a smile.

"Can I take you home?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Oh! Sure, it looks like Yuan will not be here." Okay. One move.

"Okay, then let's go" I took her bag and we walked together to the parking lot.

I simply checked my phone and the number that texted me doesn't reply.

"What's wrong?" Yumi asked, she noticed me.

"Oh, nothing" I answered and the opened the door for her.

"Uhm.. Yumi" just to break the silence that is covering us. She looked at me.