My belieber story

We all have our own belieber stories. This is my belieber story. This isn't a 'typical' belieber (how I became a fan) story so don't judge me.

I've never had an interest for 'pop' music I've always been into the rap and hip hop scene so when Justin was around 16/17 he was just another pop singer to me.. little did i know I would soon become obsessed.

Also Justin doesn't like the songs baby and beauty and a beat I was like woah their actually iconic like the first thing I would relate Justin too, so I guess he was also finding his own music identity I feel like he's more a mixture now he's done rap, RnB just venturing out which I love.

Anyway December 2013 Wait for a minute dropped featuring Tyga and Justin and I was like woah this boy is talented af and he's hot. (I always thought he was cute but I was just gob smacked during the music video)

Anyway after loving that song and downloading it I began discovering his other music like the journals album which is amazing! I love every single song on that album. By then I knew I was hooked.

I then naturally started following him on all social media and began watching his old videos of him Jazzy Jaxon and would literally google him everyday haha he was and still is my wallpaper for everything. OMG BELIEVE MOVIE IS EVERYTHING MADE ME CRY AND AVALANA IS SO PRECIOUS. I made my entire class in high school watch clips of Justin and Avalana, the teacher was tearing up too. I converted so many people into loving Justin like they hated him and I would show them videos and eventually I turned ten people into beliebers haha.

I just started liking Justin in 2013/2014 when Justin was seen in brothels and arrested, basically during Bizzle. I defended him all the way through though but haha talk about timing as soon as I like him he goes and does all this.

I've had one girl tell me 'so your a fake belieber' I never liked that girl anyway lol but no just because I wasn't there in 09 doesn't mean I'm not here now. Things change, people change, feelings change too (aye shout out PND) 

Around summer 2014 I began having panic attacks at night I was just so scared and the fear of death just triggered it all. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep alone so I had to sleep in my mums bed.

I was around 15 then and couldn't sleep at night so I would have my earphones in and just listen to be alright on the believe album. By this point I had bought all his CDs which are still on my shelf and his music on iTunes. 

It was around the same time I discovered wattpad and began reading Justin fan fics so basically I was fangirl af.

And now 5 years on I'm still strong in the belieber game. I wish I was there for 2012 Justin when he did go on believe tour, Avalana etc but I'm here now and I'm here to stay.

I'm sorry this is all muddled up and brief I just wanted to share my experience. What's your belieber story?