Chapter 2

A/N

Otay, here's chapter two of Johanna's adventure! Lol that sounded cooler in my head :p

Btw, this chapter is dedicated to AkiaStrachan, Wattkat, and NerdyFlow!!

Thanks so much for the support guys its really appreciated:)

____________________________________ (I skipped to Tuesday so don't be confused)

Jojo~

"I have a question." I said to Kitty as she held my hand. We were almost to school! I told her that I wanted to walk today so we did. "What's that?" she asked. "Isn't today the day that the mean I-will-kill-you-if-you-breathe-in-my-general-vicinity-Alpha comes?" I asked pouting. She stiffened and nodded.

"Yes, and I want you to stay away from the Alpha and his pack as much as possible. Who knows what people like that could do." she said in a motherly tone. Giggling I patted her hand. "I promise I'll stay away from them. You always worry so much. But I know it's because you care" I said grinning. She gave me a small smile and put her arm on my shoulders. I squealed as I saw Nate and Elsa and ran over to them, hugging them both before grinning at Elsa.

"I like you. You aren't mean when I hug Nate." I giggled. She gave me a small smile. I really loved her hair, it was very shiny and pretty. I'll have to remember to ask if I can play with it some day. "I'm not the jealous type." she said softly. "It's not like I'm secretly crushing on Nate. Mom says I have to wait for a special guy. Nate's your special guy and I wouldn't take him away from you." I said. A bright smile cast across her face and she hugged me. Taken by surprise, I laughed and hugged her back.

Skipping into school, I slipped in between people and made it safely to my locker, grabbing my things for first hour and laughing as Kitty came up behind me, huffing in anger.

"Jojo, you can't take off like that. Especially with these new wolves around, okay?" I giggled and nodded, going into the class room and sitting in the back like usual. Nate was out today, supposedly he had to get things settled with the Alpha of the other pack. Today I would have to brave it on my own. The only problem with that is when Nate or Kitty aren't around I get picked on. I really don't know why though. Probably because they think I'm 'immature'. I began doing the assignment, chewing on my tongue in concentration. I heard the door open as students filed in. I smelled many new smells and groaned, sinking lower in my chair and pretending I was really into the equations on my paper.

"Can I sit here?" I looked up to see a guy, very tall and muscular staring down at me. He had dark blue eyes and reddish-blonde hair. Did I mention he was tall? "Y-yeah." I mumbled. Giving me a 100 watt smile he sat in the desk next to me as we waited for class to begin. "So, you are from which pack?" he asked. "Fire Melody." I answered softly. He grinned again.

"That's awesome! That's where I'm staying too." he said. I nodded and bit my tongue, going back to the same math problem I'd been working on for five minutes. I huffed and gave up, sticking the homework in my bag. I suppose I'll get it done later.

"Do you need help?" I turned to face the guy again, as he smiled down at me. "Erm, I'm okay. I guess I just can't think right now." I murmured. He smirked wide. "Is that my fault?" I started nervously playing with my hair and staring at my pencil.

"Well not all of it, I mean, I'm kinda tired cos Kitty and I Skyped late last night and and...." I trailed off. He stared down at me with a blank look than began laughing. "My gosh you're so innocent! We are going to be great friends Shortcake." I scrunched up my nose.