Chapter 3

A/N

Two updates in one day yo! I think this deserves a goal.

Can we get five comments for the next chapter? All from different peopleXD

Just try..for me? *puppy dog eyes*

_______________________________________________

Johannah~

I was completely spaced out. I didn't notice the man, or that everyone in class, staring as he approached me. I sighed and shook my head, concentrating back on writing down what we had to do. I then noticed the legs coming up from in front of my desk. My eyes followed all the way up for what seemed like forever. Thick, chorded biceps and a broad, barreled chest seemed to go unnaturally far as I tilted my head back. The back of my head ached as my eyes finally connected with hazel ones, piercing through my own and looking into my delicate soul. Dark brown, almost black curls fell upon his forehead, just above his concentrated brows. Sharp, angular features, and a perfectly sized and shaped nose led down to plump pink lips, and a dark five o'clock shadow shrouded his striking jaw line.

"MINE." he repeated, his velvety thick voice was like heaven. I then took the chance to inhale, letting out a small groan at the scent of chocolate and oddly rain. Who would have thought they would mix, right? My ability to talk was wrenched from my throat as I stood there staring.

'Mum said we must wait for that special guy!' I whined to my wolf, Lilly. She growled.

'He is that special guy you idiot!' she harshly scolded. I whimpered and shut my block on her just as she was about to apologize. Frowning I mumbled a small 'hi' and turned back to the teacher as he explained that the project would start in about two weeks when the new month started. When I turned away, his loud growl rumbled and echoed through the classroom, chilling me to the bone. They weren't all the scared chills like when you go in a fun house at the carnival, but like the yummy chills when you get the first scoop of double brownie fudge ice cream. Well, it's a good thing this school is all weres! I couldn't figure out why he was growling, and frankly I didn't like it.

"Why are you-" I got cut off and began screeching a little as I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed him go behind me. He lifted me by my waist  and threw me over his shoulder. I pouted and thumped on his back. Tingles were running through my body, shocking me to the core like I'd just rubbed myself all over a trampoline and then touched a metal pole.

"Let me down!" I exclaimed, my black locks falling in curtains over my face. I looked at the teacher and he flinched back in fear, to scared of my large captor to react, who, remained moving and continued his march down the hall.

"I need to get back to class! Help! Help! Major stranger danger!" I screeched. Teachers poked their heads out of their classrooms but looked at me in sympathy. Fear, worry, concern, pity, and terror haunted their eyes. Why weren't they helping me? I sighed and let my body go limp as he carried me off to Lord knows where.

_____________________________________________

I actually somehow managed to fall asleep on his shoulders; you can't blame me really. With the lulling tingling sensation and the gentle rocking of his steps it was just the perfect conditions for sleep. And as I'd told the guy in first hour, me and Kitty stayed up till' eleven last night! I normally pass out a bit before midnight, even if I try really hard. I woke to a deep voice, rumbling and sweet, gently coaxing out of my slumber.