ANOTHER NOTE *SORRY*

IMPORTANTE!!!!!!!

I'd like to tell you all that I love you for defending me when someone says something nasty about my books (Considerabley BAA). Though, I'd love if you would just silently report it and leave it alone *unless that hoe be cussin me out, then we gon go all ghetto on their ass -wait can you even be white and ghetto? No racist i'm just wondering!* 

I just want all of you loves to understand that I honestly DON'T CARE about their comments. And if I don't care you shouldn't trouble yourselves over it:) Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't make hate or bullying okay. I WILL NOT TOLERATE BULLYING ON OR REFERRING TO ME OR ANY OF MY FOLLOWERS ON MY PAGE OR THE COMMENTS SECTION. I WILL GET YOU EXILED PERMANENTLY FROM WATTPAD IF ANY FORM OF BULLYING STARTS. BULLYING IS UNNECESSARY AND CAN CAUSE MANY FORMS OF PAIN. SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE REPORTED THEN I SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR BULLYING ASS ELSEWHERE.

Btw I'm not talking to anyone in particular im just saying. It happened once and it WILL NOT happen again. 

*END OF RANT*

Sorry about that loves! I'd just like to thank all of you for the absolutely WONDERFUL comments, votes, follows, and support you guys give me! It really encourages me to get my booty in gear and give you an update *sorry about the hold my babies*. I know that I'm not the best writer but I do it not only for me but also for you! Thanks so much for everything and I really hope you guys like what I have in store for you:D

-Love, Lizalicious (Lol Ryry)