I Don't Quite Understand.....I'm an Alpha?

A/N
VERY IMPORTANT!!
I realize that this book needs to ergo a massive amount of editing. I'm currently working on that so updates will be slow for a bit until I get the story line and chapters cleaned up. I realize that a few chapters ago i didn't even mention Jo Jo's parents names yet! OMFG. So I put them in that chapter if you want to go re-read Introduce Him to Your Parents They Said, It Would Be Fun They Said.
In fact, when I'm done editing (i will let you know when that happens) I would kind of appreciate it if yall would re read this book if that's not too much to ask I think it would make the story much more enjoyable and clear to my readers.

PLEASE
comment on what you think is wrong! i do appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. If I get any more hate about Johannah's character I will report you because, seriously? Im a teenager, not a full fledged author, and MY characters are going to be the way I want them to be, okay? Okay? Good.

Johannah's dad- Jep
Johannah's mum-  Harriet
( in case you didn't go re-read)

Henry~

Jep looked me square in the eyes as he spoke. I couldn't help it. I laughed, well, it was more of a quiet chuckle but it was definitely there.

"Johannah? An Alpha? I doubt it. Tell me the truth." I ordered him. He rubbed his face with his hands and looked up at me with sincerity.

"Alpha Henry I'm not kidding around." He grunted. My rage built, the fire stoking surely.

"Tell me, the truth." I growled lowly. I saw his wolf flash in his eyes.

"I am. Johannah is not my child. If you would let me explain-"

"Explain? That sounds great. Um, start off with why she shows no traits of being an alpha. Or why she seems more like an omega to me." I challenged sarcastically, cutting off his sentence to deliberately annoy him.

"Her wolf is suppressed. She's there but then again it's like she's not. Johannah was left to us with strict instructions to take care of her. We had no idea until-"

"Who? Who abandoned her?" I interrupted.

"Stop doing that!" he growled. I smirked.

"Oh, please do continue." I said slyly. Drawing in a deep breath he went on.

"She was left to us with strict instructions to take care of her, making sure that her wolf stayed suppressed. I refused at first, keeping her wolf and her separated? That's just inhumane! But we started receiving threats and I finally consented. We wouldn't take her to a pack doctor or let her train, knowing her alpha side might show even though her wolf is suppressed. She grew up thinking we are her parents and has no doubt that we are. I'd like to keep it that way, her knowing nothing. But now that the doctor knows, her secret might get out, and it's on you." Jep stated in an angered tone.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Johannah, my cute, quirky and energetic mate was an Alpha? Rain of doubt still showered in my mind, and I felt a headache forming. Groaning I sat down in a too-small chair next to Johannahs bed.

"What are we going to do about the doctor?" I asked him, reality hitting me like a ton of bricks. My mate's an Alpha for crying out loud! That's why Barnabas could barely ever feel her wolf side, she's suppressed!

"Well, we could kill him." Jep shrugged.

"Jep!" Harriet slapped her husband on the arm, her lips pursing in disapproval