Chapter 4 WHALES HAVE DICKS TOO YA KNOW

A/N

Hey, you'll get the title of the chapter when you read lol. So i'm trying to make this book funnier, IS IT WORKING??!! lol sorry for not updating I was sick:/ blagh. Lol anyways I'm really sorry about SOSS late updates. I'm losing interest in it but I promise I'll finish it for you guys^*^

I guess I MIGHT make a sequel.  Comment if you want me to continue the series with Antonia's story with her mate and blah.

THANK THE LORD FOR THIS!!

Someone told me that they would continue the naughty prg moments so I wouldn't have to yaya!:D She told me not to reveal her name yet(......?) but me okay. So I hope yall like this chapter and and and become educated.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_________________________________

 Johannah~

I frowned as the Alpha stared at me with his eyes wide and mouth agape. I giggled and poked his cheek. He didn't respond. I frowned and poked his cheek twice more.

Poke. Poke poke. POKE POKE. POKE-

"OUCH!" he yelped finally, snarling at me. I jumped back, holding my hand and wiping it on my shirt.

"You spit on my hand." I frowned. He growled and his eyes swirled with black.I gasped and ran up to him, meaning to inspect his eyes further when he crushed me to his chest, fingers digging painfully into my skin.

"OW OW OW OW OW!" I yelped. His now all black eyes bore down on me as he maintained eye contact. When I didn't drop my eyes he growled loudly.

"You dare attack me, then disrespect me?" he grit out in a cold voice. I frowned.

"Am I like, not supposed to?"

"I'M YOUR ALPHA!" He shouted. I giggled and slapped his arm.

"Silly, no your not! Nate is! He's amazing." I said in a soft, cheery voice. He frowned.

"Who's Nate?" He growled bitterly.

"He's my bestest friend ever!" I exclaimed, then pouted.

"But Kitty is too. Do you think she'll be mad at me? Oh no!" I slapped my cheeks. I then ran away in search of Kitty. I heard the Alpha running behind me and cursing underneath his breath. I saw Kitty talking to that one guy from my first class and I ran up and jumped at her. Like a spider monkey. I wonder if I'm part wolf part monkey. Dude, that would be so cool! I looked up at Katarina and pouted, tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Kitty! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Nate isn't my best friend you are, I promise!" I cried, wrapping my thin arms around her and squeezing. She frowned and looked at the Alpha with an eyebrow cocked.

"Kitty, please tell me you aren't mad!" I cried. She sighed and patted my hair.

"I'm not mad JoJo." I grinned up at her with a watery smile.

"Thanks Kitty." I murmured. She gave a dry chuckle. I felt warm hands go around my waist and pull me backwards. I frowned, looking up at the Alpha guy, who was glaring at Kitty.

"Mine!" he growled, putting his face in my neck. I awkwardly stood there as he breathed in heavily.

"Are you smelling me?" I asked.

"Yes." he replied, inhaling again.

"Oh-kay." I said, frowning and stretching the 'a' out. I tried to get out of his grasp but he growled lowly and clenched me tighter.