Introduce Him To Your Parents They Said, It Would Be Fun They Said

A/N

Hay.

LOL. Not much to day today besides the fact that I think the Title is awesomeXD

BTW!! I'm dedicating this chapter to Venomballer15 (i hope i got that right, sorry if I didnt) because she gave me AWESOME critical feedback!

Thanks BROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment if you <3 PewDiePie ( or Shane Dawson, smosh, lol many mores...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry~ (as promised:D)

I met Johannah out in the parking lot. I kept mulling over what Nate had said.

'Even me. Man, she's even got you!'

Was it true?

Did I want it to be true? I groaned as I saw my little mate sitting on the tail gate of my car. How did she even manage to get that down without crushing herself? Her feet swung back and forth lazily as she grinned at me. I sighed. I've always been a more serious kid, especially when I got shipped off to military school when I was eight. My father, the previous Alpha, wanted me to be tough and that's what he got. When I came back though, he'd been surprised to find that not only was I tough and a leader, but I learned to be immune to my feelings. I grew distant to people who I'd once been close to; including my own parents and sibling. I during the nine years I was gone they'd given birth to my baby brother Alex. It wasn't a planned birth but they loved him all the same. He and I were complete opposites. He's a careless, innocent, weak-hearted boy and I'm a cold-hearted, strong and I rule with an iron fist. He doesn't know the cruel ways of the world yet and I'm all too familiar with them.

But this..........this girl. She's changing me. I can't help but love being around her. She makes me feel happy for the first time in a long time.

And it bothers me.

She makes me feel unsure; hesitant. Something I've never been. As an alpha it's not in my nature to be like that and I never was until I met Johannah. She's everything I hate; sweet, bubbly, feint-hearted, immature, and happy. All the time! I just don't get it. She's nothing that I'd ever imagine myself with and yet somehow she managed to make me open up. To feel something. Even I can't deny the mating bond and I had all intents and purposes of being alone for the rest of my life, never planned on meeting a girl I wanted to keep in my life ever again. And when I did I acted irrationally, taking her from her spot and acting out of line; something I was taught to never do. I groaned and picked her up off the tail gate, listening to her light laugh.

"That's my tickle spot." She giggled, putting her hands over mine. Her touch was like a poison, spreading emotions through my brain; tempting me with feelings I'd never felt and reproducing faster then a fire in a field of parched grass. I couldn't help but give in.

I opened the door with Johannah on my hip -like a child- and set her in the tall seat of my burgundy truck. Walking around the back, I slammed the tail gate up into place and got into the driver's seat. As I turned on the truck, a deep humming vibrating in my bones. I went to put my hands on the steering wheel but instead they were pushed aside by Johannah, who climbed into my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Uh, driving?" she said in a 'duh' tone. "You can't reach the pedals." I pointed out. She looked down and huffed. It was true, The pedals were at least a foot longer then her feet as they dangled off my lap.