I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT, HENRY!!

A/N
READ.

I've gotten lots of comments about problems with how immature Johannnah is. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY. I purposely made her character immature, silly, over dramatic and INNOCENT. yes, I get that she's seventeen and should know the stuff about sex and shit but I purposely made it so that she didn't. I'm NOT i repeat NOT changing my character. I mostly write this stuff for me, but i love that yall enjoy it too, and so I have the characters how I want it. And she does partially know about sex. WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THAT DISCUSSION YET IN THE BOOK.

If you don't like that then no one's forcing you to read this book.

I don't appreciate the hate yo. Not cool. (Even though some of yall are polite about it, thank you to those.)

Sorry about the rant.

************************************************

Johannah~

"But why?" I whined, pouting at Kitty. We were currently sitting in her car, driving to our pack house where Henry was staying.

"Because. As much as I don't like it you need to patch things up with him." she grumbed. I frowned and rested my head on the window.

"I don't want to patch things up with that jerk." I murmured.

"Don't care. You're going to go in there, and give him a big kiss on the cheek and tell him your sorry." she demanded.

"No!" I protested. She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll buy you dinner." She bargained. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Where at?" I asked suspiciously.

"Red Lobster."
"DEAL!" I squealed. I LOVE Red Lobster! So yummy yum yums! My happiness deflated as we pulled up at our pack house. I've been here a bunch with Nate and Kitty, so I know where everything is, which is awesome. I sulked up to the house with Kitty behind me. Kitty opened the door and lead me up the stairs to the fifth floor where the guest rooms are. She pointed at the last door to the left.

"He's in there." she said.

"How do you know?" I asked suspiciously. She shrugged.

"His room is right across from Darrels." I made and 'o' with my mouth and nodded. Sighing, I walked up to the door and gently knocked on it as Kitty went back down stairs.

I was all alone on the battle field. I heard a bunch of rustling then knocked softly again.

"Leave." I heard his deep voice rumble. My feet were about to carry me away but I willed them to stay planted. I scratched the back of my head.

"Um, Henry? It's me, JoJo. Open up?" I heard him curse and the door swung open seconds later. I squealed a little as he pulled me onto his bare chest.

He was only wearing a towel.

Holy Mother of Jesus Pancakes! I bit my lip as he picked me up and crushed my face into his neck. I giggled when his nose trailed down my neck, tickling me a little. I lifted my head and kissed his cheek, feeling his body go rigid as my lips touched his skin. I blushed and looked down.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He set me down and frowned at me.

"Johannah it's my fault. I'm not mad at you, in fact, I should apologize to you instead." He said, his deep voice making me shudder. I couldn't focus, I was staring at his abs. I reached out and poked the hard muscle.

"Woah, they're real." I murmured, running the tips of my fingers lightly over the tan skin.

"Johannah I-" silencing him with a small glare I kept running my hands over his skin, marvelling over how soft it was. Like legit!