Chapter 5- Shut Up and Stop Being a Grumplecookie!

A/N

hey guys, sorry about the wait. i been really busy cos i'm moving schools so its really hectic!Second time being newbie lol. Okay so we were touring the school and the varsity guys track was practicing (note im in seventh grade) and they were staring when i walked past and im all like "Yeah im new so theyre gonna size me up blah blah." but my dad turns around and was all like "I am about to go slap the damn look off their faces." and i was all like "Dad im new theyre gonna stare." And hes all like "Hon, im a guy, and i know when a guy imagines a girl out of her clothes" and im all like "HO MAH GAWD GAHHHRROSS. PEDO ALERT PEDO ALERT!"

lol anyways, read on^-^

_______________________________

JoJo~

 The hour before lunch was fine, sort of. I'd gotten back to class and was reprimanded for being late (No thanks to Henry) and Henry had stared at me the whole time. Stared. I officially think I have ophthalmophobia( the fear of being stared at for you lot). The whole hour I tried listening to the teacher but the alien inside my head was blaring sirens and I kept getting nervous. Mum thinks I have a bit of ADD and so I have sticky tac that I play with to keep my hands busy during class so I don't disrupt, and I was being very cruel to it. I mean, the sticky tac didn't do anything to me but yet I ripped him up, stretched him, and stuck him together in various ways all class hour! I think I owe him an apology. I took the sticky tac out of my bag and sighed, petting it's blue, bald head.

"I'm sorry sticky tac, I was just nervous with Henry staring at me. He's like the hulk, but not green. I wonder about his feet. Feet. Feet is a funny word. Why can't we call them feets like PewDiePie does? I think I'm going to start a protest on that! I wonder if Henry had big..feets. I giggled just saying it and put my stuff in my locker, pulling out my lunch. I squealed when I saw what I had. I made a soft 'awe' and took out the container of shaped sammiches. I skipped over to our normal lunch table in the corner and sat next to Kitty, who was speaking softly to her mate. I grinned at her.

"Look Kitty! Mom made me SHAPED sammiches!" I giggled. She offered me a smile.

"That's great, JoJo. I believe you two haven't officially met, right?" She asked, motioning to me and her mate. I shook my head and giggled.

"Nope!" I popped the 'p' and smiled.

"I'm JoJo!" I exclaimed. He chuckled a bit.

"I don't get chuckling. Why don't they just call it laughing deeper and quiter than normal? It's a funny word too." I said it over and over in my mind and pretty soon it didn't sound like a word at all.

"Well JoJo, my name is Darrel, and I'm very happy to meet you." I gasped and shook his hand.

"Woah! Like Darrel from the Walking Dead?! I love that show! Even though it scares me so much I sleep with Kitty sometimes." I squeaked happily. He raised an eyebrow at Kitty.

"Don't ask." she muttered. I then overheard someone talking to a friend, be it meant to be heard or not I did.

"Shaped sandwiches...thats so stupid. Oh my gosh she's so stupid." I looked at my sandwiches and then pushed them toward the middle of the table and began unhappily eating yogurt instead. The cafeteria door slammed open, Henry walking in with a frown on his face. The popular girls all stood up and rushed to him, hanging off of his arms. That made me upset and so, I frowned and crossed my arms. He angrily shook them off and strode over to me, getting down on his knee in front of me. He cupped my face in his hands.