A S D F J K L, SEMI-COLON ENTER KEY!

A/N

Okay, I know I know, I suck. TEMPORARILY THOUGH. I promise I'll get back to updating regularly in a bit I've just been SUPER busy lately. Sorry Bro's *sad brofist*

So, anybody know how to facking look at where your story is in the ranking? Like people are all like 'my story be number 300 in werewolf yay!' and I'm like 'Hoe, wat dat mean?'

lol haha so yeah, please help a chick out! lol jk yo imma boy...............jk again. idk. Im just nuts. haha.....nuts.....pfft.

ANYWAYS I was wondering if yall could try and get me up there in the were book scale by telling me WTF im doing wrong in my writing and why I should fix it. simple lol.

AND PLEASE READ!

I did have Darrels name as Rick in the beginning, cos yeah im a retard. Sorry and I went back and changed the names so. SORRY!

Thanks guys and I really appreciate the comments, votes, and follows.

This chapter is dedicated to Mrsninjamantis and bat_kitty. (I hope I got ur guys' usernames right!!!!!) because they were awesome. All of yall are awesome! Sorry for not dedicateing anyone sooner.....I kinda forgot about that. but just letting you know if you comment (A nice one at that) This chapter is dedicated to you!!!

BTW! *READ READ READ*

During my next Update Im going on a following spree! YAYYYYYYYYY! basically heres how it works:

1. U follow me.

2. I follow U.

3. Everyone gets virtual cookies and has a dance party with Party Pete (lol if u know who Im talkin boutXD) (/-_-)/ NEXT UPDATE FOLLOW UP GUYS!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johannah~

 "DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!!" I screamed at Kitty. Why does this scene seem familiar? She looked at me stubbornly and stopped on a dime, making me pull forward and fall.

"Ouch." I muttered, rubbing my bum.

"Kitty hurry! He's after me!" I squealed, shoving her at the door and running round to the other side, getting in and locking it. I saw her chest heave as she slowly walked around to the door. Could she be any slower? She's being as slow as freaking Thomas the train saying 'I think I can I think I can'.

 "Kitty!" I whined. She grumbled and shoved the key in the ignition, starting the car. I screeched when Henry walked out of the house, glaring at the car.

"Go!" I yelped, reaching over and honking the horn. It just seemed like fun. Kitty rolled her eyes but stomped on it, wheeling so fast out of Henry's drive that we left clouds of up-turned dust. I was hyperventilating earlier, but now my breathing started to calm down. I smiled at Kitty.

"Thanks!" I giggled. She nodded.

"Why were you running anyways?" she asked. I blushed seventy-two shades of red and looked at my lap.

"Cos." I answered meekly. Raising an eyebrow she turned to me, staring me down with her penetrating gaze.

"Cos why, JoJo?" she demanded.

"He wanted to talk about THE DIRTY!" I cried unhappily. The car was silent for about two seconds until Kitty let out a loud laugh; pretty soon I was giggling too. Wiping tears that had accumulated in the corners of her eyes, Kitty's banter dying down.