»part 3 » long time no see

"You're ripped at every edge, but you're a masterpiece..." - Halsey - Colors 

I missed the lumpiness of the Gallagher's couch

Last night after Lip and I decided to start fresh with each other, I was too tired to catch the L all the way back to Renee's hotel, so Lip insisted I stay the night. He slept in Frank's old room with Liam. He didn't want to take his eyes off him at all. I guess neglectful watching was how Liam ended up with coke up his nose. He wanted me to sleep in Ian's bed but I knew it would feel wrong. It probably still smelt like him and I wasn't ready for that. So I resulted to sleeping on my old bed. Not gonna lie, I missed this fucker as much as the kids. I slept like a baby.

Renee didn't freak out much when she found me gone, apparently she meet some guys across the hall so she was set. I wasn't worried at all. If anything I was relieved.

I woke up to the sound of Lip pushing Frank's eldest daughter out the door. I rose my head to see him aggressively cleaning the kitchen. After yawning, I wrapped myself in my blanket and walked into the kitchen.

"What was that about?" My nose scrunched, "Is that pot?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen table. The house reeked of weed, usually the guys are more careful about that because of Liam.

Lip shook his head as he picked Liam out of his highchair, "It's Frank. I told Sammy to tell him to fuck off." I guess Sammy was the name of his eldest daughter. Who would have thought?

I rose my brow and leaned against the counter, "You're not going to tell him?"

"Why bother? Sammy wants to build a better relationship with Frank than she can take care of him." He said as he made his way towards the stairs.

"Don't you have school or something?" Not that I knew his schedule. Just a guess.

Lip sighed before placing his forehead on Liam's head, "Yeah."

"Gonna take Liam?" I motioned towards the healthy cutie in his arms.

"Don't have a choice. I'm not going to leave him here with them." He motioned up towards Frank and Fiona's room. 

I pursed my lips. I knew this would hurt Fiona, "How about I go with you? That way you don't have to take him to class and shit." I shrugged. School first, kids.

Friends, remember?

Lip stood there contemplating his choices before sighing, "That would actually be really helpful."

I smiled, "What are friends for?" Okay stupid choice of words. I shook my head, "I mean, you know what I mean."

He smiled before nodding, "Let me go get his stuff ready and then we'll go." I nodded before he ran upstairs with the little monkey.