»trigger warning

So it never occurred to me to put a trigger warning as apart of this story because I assumed it didn't need one because it's a Shameless fanfiction but I guess I was wrong after a few people messaged me.

I understand that what Cash is going through in this story is uncomfortable to read about and trust me, coming from a background of family who are abusers, it's tough to write about as well. However all of this is a part of who Cash is and who she's becoming.

This all isn't random and I'm not writing this out of fun. Everything that Cash is currently going through leads up to a bigger picture that I think is incredibly important. These are real life issues and I think it's important that they're told. I mean Fiona has done coke twice on the show, Frank does heroine, and Lip has a drinking issue so I figure that Cash's story only make sense to who she is.

The bad stuff that she's doing now won't last long, in fact, the next chapter will play out a lot better but if you're not pleased or comfortable with what I'm writing about then you don't have to read it.

I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm saying it because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. If it does, then I highly encourage you to read something lighter and happier. I understand that this is darker than You and I and I did that on purpose. This all has meaning that has yet to play out.

So I'm sorry if I'm ruining Cash and Lips story for you but I think this is going to be the best I've ever written and I'm excited to continue it.

Thank you to all the people who read and support, especially those who have been there since the beginning. All of you make it possible for me to continue writing and I love you all for it!

Please leave feedback and I will gladly respond. :)

-----

-----