Dreaded Visits 😱

ATTENTION : This is only the end of the chapter Dreaded Visits 😱, not the full chapter. You need to read the beginning of it in the first book!!!! Enjoy 👅

Dedicated to my trip sisters, jself1 and The_novel_lover , love you guys 💗 💗

It was near dawn when he finally returned to his chambers, eager to see Erinna after so long without her. He just hoped she had lost her earlier attitude and if she hadn't, he'd make her.

She wasn't in the room when he got there but he wasn't alarmed. He could hear her in the bathroom. Wanting to catch her off guard, he teleported there and found her tying her hair.

A part of him was disappointed she was already wearing her nightgown but a part of him grateful. He wasn't sure he could have resisted.

He wrapped his arms from behind her and kissed her.

"Don't touch me, I'm still angry at you," she scowled moving away from him.

"I know, I've come to apologise to you."

'I don't want to hear it Vlad."

"That's ok, I just need you to feel," he said grabbing her arm and slamming her into him. She only had a second to grasp what was happening before he was kissing her.

Erinna was just someone you didn't mess with when she was angry and he knew he was walking on thin ice. He jut hoped he would walk away with his tongue intact. He wouldn't put it past his bride to try and bite it off.

Except she wasn't fighting him. She was melting in his arms.

It happened so fast that it stunned him.

One second he was holding a livid woman whose spine might have been fashioned of steel. The next, she was on her toes, leaning into him. Her arms were tight around his neck. Her heart was racing against his.

It was what should have happened early this morning, he thought...

And then he stopped thinking.

Her hands speared into his hair. She moaned, dragged his face down to hers. Her reaction caught him off guard and turned him into instant rock to the point where he thought getting harder would cause him permanent impairment.

He could see what Miya when he talked about the heat period that preceded the mating ritual. His bride was on fire and so was he and his resistance was growing weaker with each time they became intimate and he wasn't sure how long he could continue to resist.

"I should be angry at you," she moaned , her hands roaming under his shirt, sliding it up and exploring his flesh feverishly, causing him to tremble.

He broke off the kiss to push it off his head and toss it across the room.

"Good, you look absolutely incredible when you're angry," he said bringing back his lips to hers, kissing her aggressively, withholding none of the heat that was flaming and raging inside him.

Whispering her name, he slanted his mouth hungrily over hers, wanting deeper entrance into her mouth. His hands on her waist slid lower and cupped her backside, lifting her up and into his straining erection.

Her breath caught.

He thought he'd frightened her but she moved against him, a thrust of her lower body into his and it came as close as anything could to undoing him.