Morning Afters😏

This is the last part of the chapter after The Point of No Return. A cleaner version of the chapter is in the original book.

That being said and done, I hope you're all ready because The Count definitely is *wink wink*

"Do you miss it?" she asked quietly, sinking into the comfort of the over inflated pillows on their bed.

"Miss what?" he asked with a puzzled frown.

"Then sun."

"Do you?" he returned the question.

"I choose to stay in the dark. You don't."

"You kept day hours when you were with the dogs. Was that better for you?" He asked the question casually but Erinna could tell how much her answer would mean to her.

"It was different," she shrugged.

She could tell he was not satisfied by her answer so she stood up with a sheet covering her nakedness and went to sit on his lap on the chair he sat painting. She took his face between her hands and look into his darkly gorgeous orbs.

"The sun was beautiful but it can never compare with the moonlights with you."

He dropped his head and kissed her jaw, down to her neck with light teasing bites.

"I love you," he said when he got to his mark. Just him being close to it made it pulsate and tingle with potent energy.

"And I love y-you," she gasped as he suckled on the sweet spot. That painting was never going to get finished.

The Count shifted his wife so that she was straddling him, her sweet centre so close to where he wanted her.

"I can never get enough of you," he confessed before driving his mouth into hers. She responded with a strangled sound, her body melting in his arms.

He could smell the scent of the sun and feel its glorious warmth on her beautiful skin. He moved one hand to hold her face in place as he kissed her whilst the other disposed her of the sheet she had picked to cover herself. He spasmed as his hand made contact with her silky skin.

He dropped his mouth to her neck and nibbled at it lightly, his fangs begging for a taste.

"Vlad," she arched her body closer to hers. He knew she wanted him to kiss his mark but not just yet.

He moved his mouth lower to where the full mounds of her rounded breasts awaited him. Their lush youthfulness made him want to groan aloud. How could one woman be that perfect?

"You're so beautiful," he grunted and dipped his head to take one nipple in his mouth. Her response was immediate and devastating to his control.

She gasped and arched further, pushing her breast into her mouth. That was one wish he would grant her. He sucked and licked her breast like his life depended on it. Its abundance and softness caused a chain of reactions that led to blood flowing to his groin at a forbidden level. She was so fresh, so womanly and so wickedly lush.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She nodded without hesitation.

"Good."

She had asked him before not to bite her anywhere else except her neck but last night at the wedding, she had given him that permission and he intended to take full advantage. He licked the area around her erotically dark nipples the sucked just beside it hard enough to leave a mark. She gasped and tightened her arms around him, her claws lengthening without her noticing. They dug in his flesh and created a pain/pleasure complex that intoxicated him.