80. Needless Suffering

First part in the other book.

Erinna laughed at his words then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss her. She was so demanding sometimes, but he wouldn't change a single thing about her.

He obliged his wife and kissed her. All the weeks of watching her and fantasizing about what it would be like to sink into her warm folds again made him reckless and his kiss more toothy than usual. But in a few minutes, his wife had learnt to kiss around his teeth. Of course he wouldn't be him if he didn't deliberately slash her tongue. On a normal day, she would have reprimanded him for making her taste blood but that day, she didn't seem to be aware of it. She was too out of it, her desire for him burning strong and obliterating everything else.

Vlad would have taken a moment to gloat had he not been as desperate for her. He sucked on her tongue and feasted on the moans she made as he ravished her mouth. Her small hands explored the muscles of his stomach. It awakened him in parts he hadn't known existed and he growled in her mouth. When her hands moved from his stomach to her waist, Vlad broke their kiss and turned his teeth to her jaw.

He sucked and nipped at her skin all the way down to her neck where the scent of her blood and pheromones all hit him at once. He became dizzy with lust and lost focus of everything else except his mate. She smelled like she had been made for him. The life force pulsing beneath her unopened veins confirmed that much. As Erinna teased his back with her unleashed claws, he racked his teeth over her jugular vein but not quite touching her mark.

"Do you know how sweet you smell? I can't get over it." He asked, inhaling her.

It was not enough. It wouldn't be until he broke her skin and tasted of her essence.

"Vlad please," she begged, her voice hoarse and raspy with desire.

He had missed hearing that sound.

"Yes angel? Do you think you can come from me sucking on your bond mark?" He asked, pulling back to look into her eyes.

Erinna nodded her head but he was not sure she even processed his words. Her pupils were blown, lips swollen from his kisses and face flushed, looking like something out of a novel of debauchery. She looked almost too tasty to resist so Vlad leaned down and kissed her roughly and greedily, tangling his hand into her hair and pulling it. Erinna cried out into his mouth and he swallowed the sound, allowing it to be absorbed in his own desire.

By the time he finally let her breath, she was trembling.

"Legs around me," he ordered.

Her night gown got in the way but she managed it. Vlad returned his lips to her neck. He teased her until she was almost out of her mind. Broken, unintelligent sounds left her lips and she rocked her pelvis against the bulge of his pelvis. When he finally sucked on her bond mark, she arched off the bed with a sharp scream. Her body shook and she exploded beautifully, her eyes shutting and the scream on her lips turning silent as she gave in to her orgasm.

"You are the most beautiful woman who has ever lived," he said, moving up to kiss her through the aftershocks.

"Don't try to bribe me. You said ten, I'm counting," she chuckled against his lips.

"Well, I'm nothing if not a man of my word, Countess. Let's get this gown off, it's in my way."

Erinna allowed him to remove the gown off her nightgown but blushed prettily as he pulled down her undergarments which were damp. It was endearing and sweet. He sat back on his legs, between her thighs when she was fully naked, to watch her. She held out for a few seconds then became shy and tried to cover herself.