Tyler- True Love

*this might seem joshler-ry but if u read till the end it's not joshler okay*

He was sitting at the corner. Eyes closed with a tear stain on his almost ashen cheeks. Him facing the floor that was made of oak.

Another tear streamed down as he wiped it slowly

Not long, his only friend came and sat next to him. He had red hair.

"She-" he sobbed

"It wasn't your fault, Tyler" the boy with red hair whose name was Josh told the dismal boy.

Tyler backed Josh. He didn't care what Josh said. "It's my fault.." he stated, examining the word 'my'

Josh draped himself against the wall, slowly sitting down next to his friend, his light hand on Tyler's left shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself"

Those words made Tyler shrieked suddenly. Josh was terrified, and very surprised. The scream was louder than his scream in 'Goner'

Tyler stood up and left him. Crying and wiping tears. Of course his friend followed him.

Where was Tyler going? He was trying to open the door. He banged it. Locked. "Keys.. KEYS!!" Tyler struggled to find the living room door's key

There, Josh stood. Holding a polished looked metal. The door key.

Tyler looked at him furiously. "Give me the key!"

"No, Tyler. Don't do it. You're gonna kill yourself. Cause I think you're going crazy!! I know you're grieving, but calm down!!"

Cause if Josh gave him the key, Tyler would run, heading south where YN was. But he would run without paying attention to the traffic, the moving vehicles. He wouldn't walk on the side where pedestrians should.

Josh put the key on his pocket. Tyler stood in silence facing the floor. Sobbing once more. Josh came over him close and Tyler was embraced.

"Man, it's hard but stay strong"

Josh put his arms across Tyler's shoulders, leading him upstairs. "You need a nap. Your eyes are red and puffy. I'll get you a glass of warm water, while you wash your face" Josh ordered, putting one hand on Tyler's shoulder

When Josh was about to take a step toward the kitchen, Tyler grabbed his hand and let it go. "Thanks a lot", he murmured and both of them smiled

....

One year passed. Josh knocked on Tyler's door and not long he opened it. "Hey Josh come in"

Josh sat on the living room sofa, he looked to the table beside him. A vase was there, with fresh picked pink roses.

Tyler wasn't on his lazy day shirt and shorts. He was on his black shirt and jeans. Typical Tyler.

"I'm sorry Josh but we can't talk too long. I'm going to YN's" Tyler explained before they started their 15 minute chat, accompanied with hot tea on white mugs. Letting out laugh, feeling light blue, untill Tyler looked at his watch.

"Hey Josh I gotta go so sadly we have to end this conversation. We can meet again at noon okay? Meet me at Taco Bell"

"That would be great, Tyler" Josh smiled

Tyler put down his ceramic white mug and he took the rose bouquet from the vase on Josh's left. "Josh, roses are YN's favourite right? She once told us.."

"Yes, she loves pink roses" Josh answered, "aaand that time my hair was bleached pink"

......

Tyler arrived

'where is YN?' he thought in mind, whispering really softly her name

"YLN, YN YLN" Tyler asked a guy with grey shirt, and a shovel on his dirty hand.

That guy pointed and Tyler thanked him.

As he saw who he had been looking for, he ran and smiled really wide. "YN!" he said excitedly

He sat there, next to a stone that has her name written

YN YLN
D.O.B .-.-.-.
Died ........
Beloved daughter and friend

Tyler put the roses on the grave. He knelt and prayed.

"YN it has been a year. I am very sorry I made you lifeless.. I know that drunk truck driver hit us but I still blame myself. I hope you accept my apology. Everyone misses you. Me, Josh, your familiy" he said and stopped as he shed tears

He sobbed, "Love you, YN"

After that he could feel the wind blew harder. The word 'I love you too' from YN's sweet lips got in Tyler's mind.

He stood up, "I'll never forget you. Wait me in heaven, okay?"

"I promise myself I won't be dating another girl.. Just wait, maybe 25 more years.." and he left

Thats true love

I wanna tell u something, u basically know I am a fan of tøp (duh)
So my friend likes The Chainsmokers a lot
We argued about who's better lmao 😂

And the story kinda got a little bit Joshler-ry whoops. Tbh I don't actually ship Joshler (gay-ly or something) but damN they are frenshep goals.
*wtf did i do making my own words, my own dictionary kms