Josh - Note To Self: Don't Stare (it's creepy) / Until Next Time

Josh's P.O.V.

"Hey, Josh are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just we haven't performed in a while, so I'm kinda nervous" you confess to Tyler.

"It's okay, I'm nervous too, but I assure you we will do great." his words made you feel a little bit better.

"Okay guys, time to go!" yelled our tour manager, which indicated it was time for the show to start.

As you walked out on to the stage, you heard everyone beginning to scream and cheer. You began to drum the opening song and eventually Tyler came out and began to sing. You were so busy drumming to the songs, that you forgot that you were even nervous.

It was now the part of the show were a platform with a small drum set on top of it went out into the crowd. You jumped off the stage and climbed the barrier that was in front of the audience. As you got on top of the audience, someone caught your eyes.

She had the most beautiful ( color of your eyes) you had ever seen and every time she would smile, they would light up. You couldn't help but to stare at her, which almost made you mess up on your drum solo. Before you got off the platform you sent her a wink, causing her to blush.

Through out the show, you would send her smiles, kisses, and winks. She would do the same. Once the show ended, you kind of felt sad because you didn't know if you would see her ever again. Tyler had noticed that something seemed off about you, "What's wrong?"

"I saw the prettiest girl I have ever seen, but I don't know if I will ever see her again." you said frowning as you changed outfits for the meet and greet.

"Is that why you kept staring into the crowd. I thought you were just zoning out from all the red bull you had consumed earlier." Tyler laughed. "You also looked kind a creepy staring at her." he continued to say.

"Okay, note to self: don't stare (it's creepy)" you mumbled.

You and Tyler had been talking with fans, taking pictures with them, and signing some of their stuff for the last two hours. It's not that you didn't love your fans, but there has been no sight of the mystery girl you saw in the crowd, which really made you feel sad.

"There is one more person left," said the security guard. Tyler and I just nod.

As I was making small talk with Tyler, the mystery girl walked in. I stood there in shock, not able to move and Tyler had noticed it too. She goes in to hug Tyler first, and during the hug, Tyler looks over to me and mouths "Is this the girl you were talking about?" you nod your head.

She then walks over to give you a hug. As soon as you locked arms you felt sparks shooting into the air. Durning the hug she whispered, "Thanks for the winks and the kisses." you blush.

She makes small talk with you and Tyler for about 5 minutes. Since she was the last person you had extra time with her. Eventually, Tyler left saying that he "had to go find his lucky pen". You stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say to her.

"You could have picked anybody else in the arena, but instead you picked me. Why?" she said breaking the silence in the room.

"There was just something about you that I noticed. You seemed different from everybody else, which intrigued me," he explained. (When I wrote this, I thought he sounded creepy. Is it just more, or did you notice it too?)

You blushed looking down. "Hey, don't hide your face beautiful," he said causing you to blush even more.

"That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me." she told you causing you to smile.

Your P.O.V.

Eventually, the security guard told me that it was time to leave. You frowned and gave Josh one last hug. "Hey, I never got your name," he told you.

"It's y/n," you said.

"What a lovely name," he told you.

Before you left you exchanged phone numbers really fast due to the fact you had to leave. "Until next time Josh," you said giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking out and waving good bye to him.

"Until next time," he said waving back to you

******

How are you guys doing? I hope you had a nice day/night/afternoon.

I didn't know which title name was better, so I gave in two ...

Can we all just take a moment to look at the picture above^^

-Cry_Baby_