:|Another Time, Another Place|:

Preface: Unknown POV

A war had long since started, but in all of this… there is the sound of a baby girl crying. Her cries soon drift to an end as she is pulled into the delicious grasp of unconsciousness. The mother is then taken into a different section to be cleaned up while the nurses deal with the baby girl.

Suddenly, a burst of light begins to glow, surrounding the new born baby. The nurses back away in alarm and watch wide-eyed as the baby begins to levitate. It wasn’t really unusual for babies to levitate, but this glow surrounding the baby was unheard of. A lullaby then begins to play, and the nurse’s watch in awe as a black hole begins to materialize right before their very eyes.

An explosion then follows forth and the nurses are thrown back with a force unknown to them. When the smoke clears the nurses all gasp in unison. The baby girl had vanished. A commotion then came as the mother was brought back into the room.

“Where is Akari?” The woman asked in puzzlement as she sat back onto the cot. The nurses all share a nervous look before explaining what had happened. Furious the woman stood up. “What?! So you mean to tell me that my daughter, the Princess of this realm has gone amiss?!” She bellowed. The nurses nod, slowing backing up from what is now known to be the Queen.

The alarm went off then, signaling for the warriors to come forth. As they begin to assemble, the leader steps forward to await the mission the Queen has to give them.

“Find Akari, and don’t rest until she is returned home safely. Now go!” She yelled out, the King then appearing from all the commotion. The warriors quickly clear out and begin their mission. Only little did they know, she wasn’t even in there dimension, let alone their realm.