Chapter 15

I got 6k views..
How, tho? This book isn't really good..!

Anxiety's P.O.V

He's kissing me. My best friend is kissing me. Kissing me... I'M CONFUSED. Does he like me? Is this just, like, a nice friend-to-friend thing to do? WHY?
After a few seconds he pulled away, smiling, and still cupping my face. "Anx.. Would you like to be my boyfriend..?" He asked softly, stroking my cheek.
In response I just stuttered out things, like an idiot, to try and form a sentence; "I-I–Um..You...W-Wha..?" He gave me a confused look, and before he could say anything else, I fully realised what he'd just asked.
I quickly backed away from him, almost falling off the bed but luckily not. "I-I have to g-go, s-sorry.." I said, before rushing out the room leaving Depression sitting there by himself..

I ran. I didn't know where, and I didn't know how I was running this fast. I eventually made my way to Thomas' 'Mind Garden' ( stupid name, I know, the light emotions chose it. ). It was basically a door that lead to a forest-y field thing, representing Thomas' love for outdoors, even though he's an introvert-like person. And, with my luck, it was raining in this place. I don't care.

After closing the door behind me, I made my way to the park. Even though I used to go here all the time when I was younger, I forget where everything was. So I was basically walking around for a long time getting soaking wet because of the rain.. Yay...
I eventually found it, sitting down on the bench there. ...So that happened. And I did that.

Everything was fine and I was calming down, until I heard familiar singing in the distance. Just what I need right now.. I felt the tears form in my eyes. And, oh, I'm crying now.

Prince's P.O.V

The air flowed through my hair, the smell of flowers surrounding me. I usually go here when I'm stressed, annoyed, sad, any negative emotion, to cheer myself up. It calms me here. With all the stuff going on, it's nice to just relax and have time to yourself.

I was singing a song quietly to myself, walking around the park area. I thought I was alone, when I heard crying. Huh? I ran over to where the noise was coming from, and let's just say I was extremely surprised when I saw Anxiety sitting there. "Anxiety.."

Guess I wasn't as good at controlling feelings as I thought, because all the anger and confusion from the last few weeks had built up to this moment. I snapped.
"How dare you do what you've done! Thomas is a wreck, somehow Morality and Logic had a fight and currently hate each other, you haven't said a word to me, Depression is just acting weird and–" I stopped myself from continuing when I saw Anxiety crying harder than before.

"...A-Anxiety..I'm sorry.." I say carefully, sitting down on the bench next to him. I wrap my arm around him, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes.
"Y-You don't k-know w-what I've b-been through, P-Princey..!" He pushed me away from him.
He repeated it a few times, "You don't k-know.."

Aren't cliffhangers the best..? *laughs nervously*
Okay, I'm sorry, please don't hate me.