Chapter 20

Woo, chapter 20 and we have 9k views. I love you guys, ohmygod, thank you.
Important-ish Question at the end of the chapter!

Anxiety's P.O.V

It's been a week.
A week since I kissed Prince.
A week since Depression confessed to me.
A week since my life became better...and worst.

Depression hasn't talked to me since then, I haven't seen him that much ( since he hadn't left his room ), but when I have, he's looked wrecked. His hair was messsy, his eyes had huge bags underneath them, and he's always limping slightly. I want to confront him, but I'm too scared..
I just..I want us to be friends again... I miss having my best friend.

Prince and I have been hanging out a lot more, sometimes exchanging small kisses, but mainly cuddling which he forces me to do. Trust me, I hate hugs, never wanted one, or anything like that, what.. But for Prince, I can make an exception, I guess. Frankly, I don't know what we are anymore. Friends? Boyfriends? Strangers? Friends with..benefits..? What does that even mean?!
....Just googled the meaning and NOPE, we are not that. Hah... I wish....

"Hey..Prince?" I ask randomly, turning to him. He was on his phone trying to take a selfie, but looked at me when I started talking.
"What's up, Ancy?" He asks, putting his phone down.
"...That's a horrible nickname, and it sounds like a girls name." I say bluntly, glaring at him in a jokey way, of course. ..kinda.
"Way to assume genders. And, I don't care, it's cute and it suits you since it's another word for anxious."
"Wow, thanks.." I mumble sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"Oh, hush. Anyways, let's get back to the point. What's wrong?" He asks again, coming over to me and sitting down next to me.

"Well, I was just wondering..um.. What are we?"
"What..?"
"As in, are we friend? Are we together? What is our relationship?" I felt extremely awkward asking this, and probably for obvious reasons. Cause, what if he thought we were 'something' and I was just seeing us as friends this whole time? What if he asked me ages ago and I forgot? What if I'm not ready for a significant other ye

"I was thinking just friends, but if you desire, then we could..go up a level to start a steady relationship?" Prince's response definitely shocked me, and made my face heat up.
"I-I mean–... Yes..? I-If that's okay!"
"Then that's how it'll be!" Prince smiles, pulling me into a hug after kissing my cheek. I smile as well, hugging back. "But I need to ask this probably." He says, pulling away.
I tilt my head in confusion, "What?"

He takes both of my hands. "Will you, Anxiety, be my boyfriend?"
"I–Y-Yeah.. That sounded like you were about to ask me to marry you..!" I laugh before pulling his lips onto mine. I felt him grin into the kiss, one of his arms running through my hair and the other going around my waist.
We both pulled away after a few seconds. "..I-I love you.." I whisper.

To kind of 'celebrate' 9k ( almost 10k ) views and 1k votes, I wanna know if you guys would like to have a Character Q&A thing. If you haven't seen it anywhere else, you basically ask questions to different characters. The people you're gonna be able to chose to ask questions too are; Depression, Anxiety, Prince, Morality, Logic, and Love. If you want this, that is.

Okay I'll stop rambling on now, that's all,
Bye!