Chapter Four

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Megan’s POV*

I shivered as my leg brushed against Kendall’s. He still gave me those sparks despite the fact that I had broken up with him. Yes, you heard that right. I was the one who broke off our relationship. I was the one to cause this tension. It was my fault. He had wanted to stay together, but being the stubborn girl I am, I stuck to what my head was saying, which was that it wouldn’t work out. I should’ve followed my heart and stayed with him. But no, I decided to screw everything up. If anything, he hated me right now.

Soon enough, the others had joined us, along with another girl whom I’d never seen before.

“The concert is in two hours. We have to get ready,” Zayn announced. “But first I need to talk to Ash Cash.”

The boys got up and went to their bunk room to get ready while we waited. And Zayn and Louis were speaking to Ashlee across the room. Even Angel wasn’t in on the conversation. That made me wonder what was going on.

The guys came out one at a time all dressed up with their hair done and everything. Kendall looked totally sexy in the outfit he was wearing. I felt myself melt as I looked into his eyes. He was quick to look away though.

The One Direction boys came out looking completely adorable. Lou and Angel and Harry and Melinda, along with Liam and the mystery girl were now currently making out. I guess they enjoyed looking at their boys dressed like that. I envied them. I wanted to be able to kiss my guy and tell him I loved him.

“Alright, alright, enough with the lip locking,” James laughed.

“But I haven’t even gotten a chance to kiss my girl!” Carlos whined.

Danielle grabbed him by the front of the shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. She pulled away smirking. I giggled.

“Is that better?” she teased.

“Much,” he replied, breathless.

We went into the venue and sat on the green room’s couch. The crew bustled around us, getting the boys suited up and ready. I could hear the screams of the crowd from down the hallway. I could tell this was going to be a crazy concert tonight.

I felt so creepy watching Kendall, but I couldn’t help it. He was just so damn sexy. My mouth nearly fell open when he lifted his shirt up to adjust his mobile microphone.

“Enjoying the view?” he chuckled.

I blushed and bit my lip, guilty. Suddenly I got a surge of confidence.

“Actually, I miss the view,” I responded.

He paused and turned to me, tucking his shirt back in.

“And whose fault is that?” he asked.

“Mine,” I mumbled.

“What? I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you.”

“Mine!” I yelled.

“Exactly. It’s your fault that you can’t see this body every day.”

I can’t believe it. He was actually calling me out. I had prepared myself for everything but this. Tears sprang to my eyes.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“What?”

“I said I’m sorry!” I shrieked, sobbing. “I was fucking scared okay? I thought that if I stayed with you, it would cause even more heartbreak. For all I know, you could find a new girl to replace me!”

His face softened and next thing I knew, I was being drawn into his arms and he was pulling me into his chest. His warmth engulfed me and I sighed contently, my cries stopping. I took a deep breath, smelling his familiar scent. It seemed to relax me.

“I could never replace you,” he murmured into my ear. “You’re irreplaceable.”

I whimpered into his chest, grabbing his shirt and bunching it up in my fists. He pulled on my arms trying to get me to release him and eventually I did, buy my face was still buried in his chest.

“Meg, look at me baby,” he ordered. I didn’t move. “Look at me.”

I slowly moved my head up and looked him in the eyes. He placed his hand under my chin and intensely stared back at me. And then his lips were on mine, caressing them with the lightest touch. I brought my hands up around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulled away and smiled down at me. I blushed.

“I’ve missed you,” he said.

“I’ve missed you also.”

“Then be with me. Don’t lose faith in me. We can work it out,” he said.

“Kendall, I don’t…”

“Stop hiding from me Meg! I love you! Can’t you see that?”

I sighed and took his hand.

“I love you too,” I whispered, pressing my lips to his gently. “Can you forgive me for hurting you?”

“I forgave you the moment you did it. I understood.”

“Be with me again?”

“Happily,” he responded. “I’m sorry babe, but I have to go onto stage now. I’ll be back and we can spend the rest of the night together.”

“And the week?”

“And the week. Except for when I’m doing shows like these.”

I smiled to myself. I had my man back. This would be a good week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s going on with 1D and Ashlee?

Yay, Megan and Kendall are back together!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~