Chapter Nine

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Jenna’s POV*

I was sitting on the couch in the tour bus watching TV and eating popcorn. Everyone had long since gone to bed, but I wasn’t feeling it. I needed something to get that leprechaun out of my mind. So I resorted to a sappy romance film and something salty and buttery. It was definitely working.

“Ooo, food!” I heard a voice exclaim from behind me.

Next thing I know, a small hand is dipping into my bowl and grabbing a handful of popcorn.

“Hey, that’s mine!” I whined, looking up. I came face to face with Niall. “And anyways, you don’t deserve any.”

“Bullcrap! I deserve it! I performed tonight!” he exclaimed.

I was about to say something back when the door opened. Dani came walking in with a smile on her face.

“I was beginning to wonder when you were coming back,” I said. “What have been doing all day?”

“Oh nothing,” she shrugged.

“Sit down and spill,” I demanded. “Niall, out, now!”

“Can I bring the popcorn with me?” he wondered, eyeing it.

“Yeah, whatever, have a field day,” I said, handing the bowl to him.

He skipped off happily and Dani sat down with me. She explained her entire afternoon and I was shocked. I mean, I know her and Zayn broke up, but it really wasn’t a big thing. I can believe that Zayn has only used them once. It’s not like he’s using it now.

“Dani, are you sure this is the right decision?” I asked.

“Don’t you even try to get me back together with that bastard,” she growled. “Be a good friend and let me be happy after all of this drama this week.”

“But…”

“Please?” she pouted.

I sighed. “I guess.”

She hugged me and thanked me. Then she ran off to bed. Great, now I’m left with no more popcorn and no one to watch this movie with.

“Whatcha watching?” Niall asked as he sat down.

“Nothing anymore,” I answered, grabbing the clicker and shutting the TV off.

I got up from the couch and headed towards the bunk room.

“Jenna…” his voice whispered from the couch.

I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes. When he sounded so desperate, it killed me. But I can’t face him right now. If I do, I’m bound to cry. This was such a bad idea to come. I know that he doesn’t want me anymore.

“I know what you’re going to say Niall. You’re going to tell me that I need to move on and that there’s no use in me being here. Just spare me the hurt Niall. I already know I shouldn’t have come and that I’m in your way. I’m sorry,” I quietly said, not turning around to face him.

“No, Jenna…” he started, but I didn’t stick around to hear what he had to say.

I crawled into an empty bunk and pulled the covers over my head, trying to silent the sobs that were now coming out. If only he knew how much he means to me. Maybe then he wouldn’t have broken up with me. Maybe I did something wrong and didn’t even know it. Whatever it is, I hope he can forgive me, even if it means just being friends. Friends…can I really do that?

*The Next Morning – Angel’s POV*

Four more days. Just four more days until I have to leave this beautiful man lying beside me, I thought as I stared up at the ceiling.

If only we can solve things before then. Everything seems to be going okay with all of the couples. Megan and Kendall got back together along with Vicky and Logan. Now we just have to make progress with the One Direction girls. That’s not going to be easy. Ashlee and Liam aren’t talking and Dani is pissed at Zayn, not to mention she went to hang out with The Wanted yesterday. Let’s just say that Zayn didn’t take that very well. He’s knows that she has a close relationship with Nathan.

I took the covers off me, careful not to move too much as I exited the bed. I didn’t want to wake Lou up. I headed into the kitchen and no one was up. I guess I’ll make breakfast this morning.

I settled for cooking up some French toast and bacon. The boys will eat that right up like it’s nothing. I’ll make some tea while I’m at it also.

By time breakfast was finished cooking, everyone was awake and seated around the bus. I sat down next to Lou and kissed his cheek as we piled food onto our plates. I watched everyone as they stuffed their faces, all except for one person; Ashlee. She was taking small bites and then she would play with her food and jab at it. One of her elbows was on the table, her cheek resting on it.

“You okay Ash?” I wondered.

“Yeah, I’m just not that hungry right now. Maybe I’ll eat later,” she said, standing up and leaving the room.

“Lou…I’m worried about her. Vicky brought it to my attention yesterday, but I never thought of it until now. She hasn’t been eating and drinking much since that fight with Liam,” I whispered to him.

“Let her work it out. She’s a strong girl. She’s just taking the breakup hard. And she’s trying to give Liam time like we suggested, but it’s stressing her out,” he said.

I sighed. I guess I should believe him. I mean, we were the closest friends of hers here. Lou even knows her better than I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Niall was going to say?

What’s wrong with Ashlee? Is Lou right?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~