Chapter Two

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Carlos’ POV*

“Man, I can’t wait for our girls to come and see us,” I spoke to Lou and Harry. “I miss seeing my baby girl every day.”

“I hear what you’re saying, mate,” Harry replied. “But they’ll be here soon enough. One more day; there’s only one more day that we have to go through without them by our side. And then they’re here for the entire week.”

“We are bloody pathetic,” Louis mumbled. “We haven’t even been gone for a week and we’re already grieving over not seeing our girls. Imagine how the guys with no girls are feeling. They probably feel stupid for breaking up with them.”

“I know that Liam doesn’t,” Harry laughed.

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“You don’t know?” he asked. I shook my head. “Well, Liam’s getting cozy with one of our American fans he met two nights ago. They went out to lunch today and right now they’re inside the venue hanging out.”

“How can he get over Ash so fast?” I wondered.

Louis and Harry shrugged.

“I think that he’s doing it to get his mind off of her because Liam’s not one to move on so quickly. He’s not one to break hearts either, which is what he did to Ashlee,” Louis said.

“He can’t just replace her.”

“Apparently he can.”

*Angel’s POV*

I sat Melinda and Danielle down in the living room.

“So, as you know, we’re leaving to go see our guys tomorrow,” I said.

“Yeah, I’m so excited!” Danielle exclaimed, practically jumping up and down in her seat.

“But we’re the only three girls going,” I pointed out.

“I know. I kind of sucks that the others aren’t invited,” Melinda said.

“That’s where we come in.”

“Oh god, what’re you up to now?”

“We should bring the other girls along. I mean, it’s going to be easy to get them on the jet because the guys own in and there’s plenty of room. I know the other guys may be pissed when they see the other girls, but what’re they going to do? They can’t stop us.”

“You know, I think that’s a great idea,” Danielle said. “All of the girls deserve to see their exes.”

“So it’s settled! Let’s go tell them!”

We called everyone into the living room and stood in front of them, smiling like idiots.

“Uh, why are you staring at us like that? It’s creeping me out,” Megan said.

“We don’t know how you’re going to react when we tell you this, but we’re bringing you along with us to see the guys,” I announced.

“What?!? We’re going to see the guys?” Vicky practically shrieked.

“Well you’ll be doing it secretly,” Melinda said. “We’re supposed to be the only ones going, but we’re sneaking you on the private jet with us.”

Peyton jumped out and wrapped her arms around us, tears running down her cheek.

“You guys are the best!” she cried. “I can’t thank you enough!”

“Aww, don’t cry sweetie!” I cooed. “We’ve had enough crying this week. Now go and pack your bags for a week! We’re leaving tomorrow morning!”

Everybody ran upstairs to get ready. Who knew how tomorrow would go.

*The Next Morning – Vicky’s POV*

At three o’clock in the morning, my alarm went off. My eyes snapped open and I excitedly jumped out of bed. Normally I would never be this awake in the morning, but just the thought of seeing Logan got me going.

I decided I didn’t need a shower and got changed into a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, Logan’s old pink v-neck to be exact. It still smelt like him.

I threw on a pair of converse, put my hair in a bun, and grabbed my suitcases, heading downstairs.

Two hours later and we were on the jet, flying to America to see the boys. The nerves were getting the best of me, but luckily I fell asleep halfway through the flight.

“Vicks wake up,” I heard Angel’s voice. “We’re here.”

My eyes shot open and I looked at her.

“Grab your bag and let’s go,” she ordered.

I got up and picked my bag up from beside me. We left the plane and walked through the airport. I was shocked when I saw Louis, Carlos and Harry. I watched as Melinda, Angel, and Danielle ran over to them, jumped onto them and showered them with kisses. Once they were done with the love fest, they turned to look at us. That was when I noticed their upset faces.

“What’re you all doing here?” Louis questioned.

“We couldn’t just leave them home Lou. They need to see the guys. It’s killing them to be away,” Angel said, rubbing his arm soothingly.

“You shouldn’t have brought them,” Harry said in a low voice. “The guys are not going to be happy.”

“Man, why don’t you just relax?” Carlos suggested. “This is good. It’ll be nice to have some company for once.”

“Whatever,” Louis grumbled.

Before I knew what was happening, Ashlee had stormed forward and gripped Louis by the front of his shirt.

“You’re not keeping me from seeing Liam, Lou,” she growled. “Besides, what’s your problem? What happened to the Louis we used to know?”

He smirked. “I haven’t’ changed Ash Cash. I’m still the same old LouLou you know,” he answered, wrapping his arms around her.

They both started laughing and hugged. Then they pulled away.

“I missed you guys,” Ashlee said.

“It’s only been a week,” Harry chuckled.

“So? I’m bored without my crazy boys! I mean, who’s going to run around with me screaming about food?”

“Niall,” everyone answered.

“NO! ME!” Louis yelled. “I LIKE CARROTS!”

“Alright, why don’t we get to the tour bus before this gets any crazier?” Danielle recommended.

We agreed and the boys led us out to their limo. I could tell by the silence that everyone was nervous as hell. And I sure was also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~