Chapter One

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Jenna’s POV*

“Niall James Horan, answer the god damn phone!” I screamed into the reciever before angrily hanging up.

The guys had been gone for almost a week and Niall had promised me we would stay together. The only problem was that he wasn’t returning my calls and I was sure he saw them coming in. The leprechaun always had his cell phone with him.

“You need to relax Jen,” Angel told me. “I’m sure he’s busy.”

“He’s been busy before and found time to call me back!” I screamed. “I’ve been calling him for the past week! He’s been ignoring me!”

“I’m telling you, they’re busy,” Melinda said.

“Then why the hell has Harry had time to call you and text you? Niall should have time if Harry does!”

“Would it make you feel better if I spoke to Hazza?”

“Yes!”

“Alright, give me a minute or two,” she replied, heading upstairs.

*Melinda’s POV*

I got to my room and lay down on my bed, pulling my phone out of my North Face jacket. I dialed Harry’s number and put the phone up to my ear.

“Hey babes,” his sexy voice said.

I smiled. “Hey. What’re you up to?”

“Nothing much. We’re just relaxing in the tour bus. How about you?”

“Just sitting on my bed talking to you, but that’s not why I called. I’m just curious, is Niall around?”

“Yeah, he’s right here next to me. Why?”

“Why isn’t he accepting Jenna’s calls?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let me talk to him.”

“Alright. Here he is,” he said and I heard the phone shift over.

“Hey Mel,” Niall spoke.

“Nialler, why aren’t you accepting Jenna’s calls?” I asked.

It was silent on his side of the phone. He must’ve shrugged, knowing that I couldn’t see him.

“Don’t give me that shit,” I said. “What’s going on?”

“Why do you care Melinda?” he shot back.

“Because Jenna is my friend and she’s freaking out, thinking that you don’t want her anymore!” I yelled.

“Well maybe I don’t!”

I paused. “Not you too, Niall,” I whispered quietly.

“We’ve been drifting apart. I made a mistake in staying with her.”

“It’s only been a week! You can’t be drifting apart already! And if you are, well it’s your fault because you aren’t accepting her calls!”

“Tell her I’m sorry. Bye Mel.”

The phone line went blank and I just stared at the phone. There’s no way I could tell her what just happened. But guess what? I have to!

I put my phone back in my jacket and headed downstairs. Jenna jumped off of the couch once she saw me.

“Did you talk to him?” she asked. I nodded and she smiled. “What’d he say? Why isn’t he returning my calls?”

“I-I’m sorry Jenna,” I mumbled.

Her face dropped. “What do you mean ‘I’m sorry’?”

“He-he…” I trailed off. “God Jenna, I can’t say it!”

“Is he breaking up with me?”

There were tears in her eyes as I nodded sadly in response. Her lips started quivering and a sob escaped her mouth. She ran out of the living room and up the stairs to her room.

“And here I thought we were doing well,” Ashlee said, heading out also.

I sighed. Why did boys have to be so damn difficult? Everything was perfect until they left. What’s going on?

*Ashlee’s POV*

I headed into the kitchen with a frown on my face. Everything is just getting worse here. A week ago, I lost my boyfriend of three years over a stupid tour. Who cares if he would’ve been away for a while? We could’ve made it work!

But he was so goddamn scared! He didn’t think it would work! Sure he didn’t, I scoffed. He probably just wanted to go off and find some beautiful American girl. He was probably tired of me.

I opened up the freezer and pulled out my favorite Ben And Jerry’s ice cream; Fish Food. I used a scoop to put it in a bowl and opened up the utensil drawer. My eyes landed on the spoons and I sighed. Liam hates spoons. I picked up a fork and began to eat my ice cream, sitting down at the counter.

I stared at the wall ahead of me, focusing on the past. I laid my fork down and put my head into my hands, crying silently. All I wanted was Liam. He would be the cure for my sadness.

I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder and looked up to see Angel standing there.

“You and you’re chocolate,” she laughed. I didn’t smile. “Don’t worry Ash. It’ll all be okay.”

“How can you say that?” I asked, whipping around. “You’re still happy and with your boyfriend! I’m not!”

“I know I’m still with Louis, but come on, you can’t freaking sit around all day and cry,” she said.

“Yes I can! The love of my life left me! My life is over!”

“Your life is not over! You’re young! You have a long life to live.”

“Easy for you to say. I have nothing left to live for. You do.”

“Alright, I’m going to share a little secret with you. Do you promise not to tell?”

I nodded anxiously.

“The guys who are still together with their girlfriends are sending us a private jet and we’re going to go see them perform in America. It’s only us going though. No exes are invited,” she explained.

“Well, I bet you can fit a couple more people on that plane,” I winked.

“I think we can also. Don’t worry; I’ll come up with a plan to get you all to see your exes. You need it. Let me talk to the other girls first. Don’t tell anyone what I just told you,” she said.

“You got it boss,” I giggled.

That had definitely cheered me up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, poor Jenna :(

There’s a plan coming up?!?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~