Chapter Fourteen

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Dani’s POV*

“Hello?” Nathan answered his phone. I gulped, my throat dry. “Hello? Is there anybody there?”

“Nath, it’s me,” I said.

“Oh, hey babes. What’s up?” he asked.

“Um, can you meet me at the hospital? I need to talk to you.”

“The hospital? Are you hurt?”

“No, Ashlee’s the patient. She’s okay though, don’t worry. Anyways, can you meet me here?”

He didn’t respond and I heard him release a breath. “Is it about Zayn?” he asked.

“Um…” I trailed off.

“Be with him, Dani. I can see the way you look at him. You’ll never love me like you love him. I understand. Go talk to him.”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. “Why are you so sweet to me?”

“Because I’ve been in love before and I know what it feels like. Now let me go and talk to Zayn,” she said.

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome. Call me later baby cakes.”

We hung up and I ran back into the waiting room. Everyone seemed more relaxed now that they knew Ashlee is okay.

“Zayn?” I got his attention.

He looked up and I stared into his eyes for the first time in days.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked.

He nodded and got up. I followed him to wherever he was going and we ended up in the cafeteria. He picked up a Red Bull and turned to me.

“You want anything?” he questioned.

I shook my head and he went to pay. We sat down at the table in the corner.

“What do you want to talk about?”

I reached over the table and took his hand. He looked shocked.

“I broke up with Nathan…” I trailed off. “Because of you.”

“Because of me? What did I do?”

“You stole my heart.”

He smirked. “I believe you’re the one who stole MY heart,” he pointed out.

“I wasn’t making a reference to the song,” I told him, laughing.

“I know. I was just teasing you. Anyways, continue?”

“I love you,” I stated. “And I’m sorry I went off on you. Everyone makes mistakes in their life.”

“So what’re you saying?”

“That I’m sorry and that I want to be with you again.”

A grin stretched across his lips and I smiled.

“Seriously? You’ll take me back?” he asked.

“Of course I will. I love you!” I exclaimed.

He jumped up from the table and pulled me into his arms.

“Oh god Dani, I love you too!” he said, sounding a bit dramatic.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I was cut off though when his lips made contact with mine. A moan bubbled in the back of my throat and I yanked him closer, grabbing his hair. Our lips moved desperately together, sucking the breath right out of one another. But I didn’t care. I wasn’t losing this moment with him right now. I had missed this too much.

I don’t know how long we were standing there making out, but it was rudely interrupted. I was going to kill whoever it was.

I looked up and saw a man dressed in a uniform staring down at us. His dark eyes cast a glare on the both of us. I gulped.

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to ask you two to leave the cafeteria. This is a hospital, not a bedroom,” the security guy said.

“Sorry man,” Zayn said, grabbing me around the waist. “We couldn’t resist. We just got back together.”

“I don’t care what you just did. Get out of my cafeteria,” he said sternly.

“Yes sir!” I practically shrieked before running out of the room in terror.

When we were back in the waiting room, we hugged one another, our laughter jolting our bodies around. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, biting my lip.

“I’m kind of glad we broke up and had the fight,” I said.

“Yeah, cause you know what that means?” he smirked.

“What?” I wondered. Where is he going with this?

“Great make up sex,” he winked.

I blushed and slapped him on the chest. Then I placed my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

“Whoever said that I was going to sleep with you?” I sassed.

“Oh babe, you won’t be able to resist once you see what I have packed underneath these clothes.”

I rolled my eyes. “You are so full of yourself. Get your mind out of the gutter and let’s get everyone to come home for the night. Ashlee’s staying overnight and someone can stay with her.”

“Alright, let’s go,” he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani and Zayn are back together! Awesome!

Next chapter will be the final chapter and I know you guys are going to be SO pissed about the ending! But it’s my story, so…lol

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~