Chapter Fifteen - THE END

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*3 Days Later – At The Airport – Nobody’s POV*

The group of 18 stood in the terminal, hugging one another goodbye for the next couple of months. The girls were all weeping into their boyfriends’ shoulders, all except for one person. Ashlee sat watching her friends while Liam and Rachel awkwardly stood next to her, not saying a word.

“I’ll be right back. I have to use the bathroom,” Ashlee heard Rachel tell him.

She skipped off towards the toilets and the two didn’t say a word.

“Are you excited to be heading back home?” he wondered.

“After all that has happened, yes. All I want to do is sleep and get my energy back,” she replied.

“Come here, give Daddy Direction a hug before you leave,” he said, holding out her arms.

She got up and walked into his open arms. He wrapped them around her frame as she buried her head into his shoulder, inhaling his scent; the scent that she loved so much. No, she reminded herself, you have to move on.

“I’ll miss you Ash. Have a safe ride home,” he whispered into her ear.

“Thank you,” she mumbled.

“No, thank you for everything you’ve done,” he replied. “You’re strong for letting me be with Rachel after our breakup.”

She mentally cringed. Why did he have to bring that up?

“And for that, I love you even more,” he smiled. “I’ll never forget you Ash. I’ll love you forever, but I think it’s time for us to move on.”

“I’m already trying to,” she told him, looking into his eyes.

“One last kiss?” he asked.

She nodded and he lowered his head. Their lips brushed gently against one another a few times until he fastened his mouth to hers in a hot, passionate last kiss. He pulled back and they were both breathless.

“I’ll always love you too Liam,” she whispered, pulling away from his embrace.

He brushed his knuckles against her cheek and pecked her once more on the lips.

“Private flight to London is to board now,” the announcement came over the speaker.

Everybody gave one another a last smile goodbye and the girls linked hands, walking in a single file line out onto the runway, they entered the plane together. It was a quiet ride back home.

*Few Days Later*

Melinda smiled as her phone rang. She picked it up, automatically knowing that it would be her boyfriend.

“Hazza!” she exclaimed.

“Melinda?” his voice sounded serious.

“Uh…yeah?”

“We need to talk.”

“Alright, what is it?”

“I hate to do this over the phone, but Mel…we’re going to have to break up.”

Her jaw dropped wide open and the phone fell from her hand. Not again…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

I told you that you would hate me! Lol!

Please leave a comment letting me know how you liked this story!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~