Chapter Eleven

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Ashlee’s POV*

Sitting in the bus was quite lonely today. Harry and Melinda were loving on one another. Angel and Louis had gone out for the day. Jenna locked herself up in the bunk room, Dani went out with Nathan and both Zayn and Niall were moping around. Liam on the other hand seemed to be ignoring us all as he typed away on his phone.

There was a knock on the door and Liam got up to answer it. When he opened it up, I heard a scream and next thing I know, I see a girl clinging onto him. What the hell? Is he being attacked by a fan?

The girl let go and I frowned when I saw who it was. What the hell is she doing here?

“Rachel?” Liam questioned.

“Hi babe!” she exclaimed.

“What’re you doing here? Don’t you have school?”

“No, I found out we had spring break this week! That means I get to hang out with you for the rest of the week!”

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her into a kiss. I wanted to barf. It makes me sick to see them together. Why does she have to be here? Just my luck…

I quickly got up and went to the bunk room. I knocked until Jenna let me in. We both sat down and talked about our boy troubles. It was nice to be able to talk to someone. Soon that was all interrupted though.

*Niall’s POV*

I couldn’t sit here any longer knowing I’m the reason why Jenna is in that bunk room, probably crying her eyes out.

I abruptly stood up and ran to the bunk room. I started frantically knocking on the door, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I need to talk to her.

“What do you want?” Ashlee asked, opening the door. “Oh, hi Nialler. What can I do for you?”

“Can I come in? I need to talk to Jenna,” I said.

“Um…I don’t know about that…”

“Ash, please, I’m begging you. I need her,” I whispered, the tears surfacing.

She looked at me with sympathy and opened the door wider.

“Don’t hurt her again, Ni. She’s already damaged,” she said and walked out.

I went into the room and closed the door behind me. Sitting there on a bed was my girl, my beautiful girl.

“Jenna?” I got her attention.

She looked up at me and I opened my mouth to talk, but her hand flew out to signal me to stop.

“I’ll leave right now if you want me to. I’ll save you the bother of having to talk to me,” she said.

“Will you stop?!?” I basically yelled.

“As you wish,” she answered.

“Not like that Jenna! Why do you insist on thinking I want you to leave? Maybe I want you here!” I screamed.

“Yeah right,” she scoffed.

“Really? If I didn’t want you here would I do this?” I asked, stepping forward.

I grabbed her and pushed her to lie down on the bed, hovering above her. I smashed my lips to hers. She automatically responded. So I’m not the only one who has been dying to do this, huh?

I pulled away and she looked at me, shocked. Then I felt a sting in my cheek. I cursed and jumped off of her. Did she just slap me?

“What the fuck was that for?” I asked.

“For kissing me without my permission!” she huffed.

“You never minded when I used to do that,” I smirked.

“That was when we were together.”

“I want to be together again, Jen.”

“You’re the one who broke up with me, Niall!”

She was obviously frustrated. I could see her face turning red and it made me smile. She was just like me. We both had a temper.

“I know I was. And I made a mistake by doing it. I don’t even know why I did it.”

“Well maybe you should’ve thought it over before breaking my heart.”

I sighed and closed my eyes. I hate knowing that I hurt her.

“I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you,” I pretty much whispered.

She didn’t say a word. I opened my eyes. She was looking at me, her eyes glistening. Oh god, please don’t cry. Please. If you cry, I’ll cry.

And just then, a tear dropped from her eye. I lost it. I ran over to her and held her close as she cried into my shoulder. I sniffled with her, blubbering like a baby.

“You know, last night when you were sitting there with the popcorn in your lap, it reminded me so much of old times,” I whispered in her ear. “When we used to go out for the day and come home late at night, only to pig out on junk food and stay up all night watching movies together until we finally fell asleep in each other’s arms.”

She giggled, pulling away. “You know, sometimes I think you’re the girl in this relationship,” she said.

“I can’t help it. You turn me into mush,” I laughed.

She leaned over and pecked me lightly on the lips.

“So, what does this mean?” she wondered.

“I’m all yours, beautiful,” I grinned and hugged her. “So, guitar lesson?”

A wide grin spread across her face.

“I miss those,” she said. “I’d love to. Hurry up, go get your guitar! My voice is getting worse by the second!”

I got up and started running to get my guitar.

“Hurry Niall, I think I’m dying,” she fake choked.

I laughed. That’s my girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to admit it, but this story is coming to a close soon. There are probably going to be 15 chapters all together! Don’t worry though! I am going to have auditions up to a new story, about being wives of cops and investigators. I also still need to finish Summertime Guys, Cowboy Casanova, and Starstruck. Talking about Starstruck, if anyone has any ideas, please contact me! I need help on that one! I’m stuck!

Rachel is back :/

Niall and Jenna are back together! Yay!

That leaves the two most difficult couples…Zayn and Dani and Ashlee and Liam

What do you think will/want to happen?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~