House Tour & Prologue

Watch the video to see a tour of the house!

Oh and btw, there are two Danielle’s in this story. So the Danielle that is with Zayn is going to be called Dani and the one with Carlos is Danielle.

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

It was great to see our friends again. Here we are, sitting on the couch speaking to the Big Time Rush girls. The guys came in and stood in front of us.

“What’s going on?” Danielle asked.

“As you all know, we’re going on tour together,” Liam said. We all nodded.

“Well, while we’re gone, we would like you all to stay together,” Kendall said.

“And that’s why we bought you a house,” Louis finished.

“What?!?” I practically screamed.

“We bought you all a house here in London where you’ll be staying while we’re on tour,” Harry said.

“We’re leaving tomorrow so today we’ll help you all move in and the spend the entire day with you,” Logan said.

With that, we all jumped out of our seats and ran to our boyfriends, engulfing them in hugs. We went to our houses, which most of us shared, and gathered up all of our things. After that, we travelled to the new house. It was amazing, inside and out!

I excitedly ran up to my room and threw my stuff down on my bed. My smile faded when Dani came into my room with tears streaming down her face.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned.

“Z-Z-Zayn, h-he b-broke up w-with me,” she sobbed.

I ran over to her and hugged her while she cried into my shoulder.

“It’s all going to be okay. I’m here for you,” I told her. “But why did he break up with you?”

She sat down on my bed and sniffled. “He thought that our relationship would just be hard on the both of us because of his busy and hectic career and life. He said that thinks I deserve so much better. He said he would always love me no matter what though, only me,” she answered.

“Well that’s reassuring,” I smiled. “I bet once he gets back, he’ll be begging you to come back to him.”

“I hope so,” she sighed.

Liam walked into the room at that moment. I looked at him.

“Did you hear what happened?” I wondered.

“Yeah, I did,” he sighed.

“Does Zayn really have to do this to her?”

“I honestly think it was the right thing to do. He’s right. We’re too busy to be having girlfriends and most long distance relationships don’t last.”

“What’re you talking about?” I asked. “Are you breaking up with me?”

“I’m afraid so baby,” he said, looking down at the ground.

“You’re serious Liam?” I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

“I’m sorry Ash. I have to. I’ll see you soon, alright?”

“No, don’t even bother coming back. I thought you were better than that,” I said, pushing him out of the room.

I slammed the door in his face and joined Danielle on the bed. We cried together, drowning in our own sorrow.

“I think it’s time for a girls’ night,” she finally said.

“I agree. Come on, let’s go downstairs and find what the damage is,” I said.

We travelled downstairs to see Vicky, Megan and Peyton crying. I guess they had been broken up with also.

“Who’s up for a movie and junk food?” Dani asked them.

Everyone raised their hands.

“Girls’ night it is,” I smiled, heading to the kitchen.

Maybe we could get through this together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heartbreaking isn’t it?

Watch the video to see a tour of the house!

Oh and btw, there are two Danielle’s in this story. So the Danielle that is with Zayn is going to be called Dani and the one with Carlos is Danielle.

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~