Chapter Twelve

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Kendall’s POV*

I rolled off of Megan and pulled her into my body. Our legs tangled in the sheets and she placed her head on my chest. We were silent for a bit, at least until I felt my chest beginning to get wet. That’s when I realized that she was crying.

“Meg, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m leaving in four days Kendall. Then we’ll be apart for months. You’ll find a girl who’s better than me and you’ll be the one to break up with me,” she sniffled.

“Shhhh, it’s alright,” I cooed, kissing her on the top of the head. “I won’t find anyone who’s better than you because that’s impossible. I love you Meg. Do you know that?”

She nodded. “I love you too. But what is our relationship going to be like when I leave?”

“It’ll be the same as it was before I left. I’ll tuck you in every night on the phone and we’ll tell one another about our day.”

She smiled. “Did you seriously just use your song lyrics?”

“Well, that song describes our relationship perfectly. Don’t deny it.”

“I’m not. Anyways, enough pillow talk. It’s time to get up and do something,” she said.

“I’d rather stay in bed all day and do something, like we just did,” I winked.

“Well I’d rather not. Now get your horny ass out of bed.”

“Uh, babe, I don’t think it’s my ass that’s horny,” I teased.

She blushed. “Shut up Kendall!”

She stood up, wrapping a sheet around her body. Then she booked it to the bathroom. I chuckled. How did I get blessed with such a beautiful girlfriend?

*Ashlee’s POV*

I heard Jenna and Niall playing the guitar and singing in the bunk room. I smiled. I’m glad those two are happy now.

I went to the living room where the couples were. I felt sick all of a sudden. It was probably because Rachel and Liam were snogging.

My body suddenly started swaying and my eyes blurred. My heart started racing faster. I was scared as hell. What’s going on?

“Ash?” Zayn asked.

“Zayn, I…I don’t feel too well,” I said, my eyes flashing in and out of blackness.

“Ash? Ash, what’s wrong? What’re you feeling?” a voice asked. I couldn’t see who it was.

“I don’t know,” I answered, right before the blackness consumed me.

*Melinda’s POV*

I watched in horror as Ashlee crumpled to the ground, clearly passed out.

“Harry, help me! We need to bring her to the hospital!” I exclaimed.

Jenna and Niall had come out of the bunk room to see what was going on. I told Jenna to start calling the others and tell them to meet us at the hospital. Zayn ran over to the BTR bus to let them know. Harry picked Ashlee up in his arms and carried her out to one of the suburbans.

“Let me come in this car!” Liam was begging.

“We don’t have enough room Li. Take another one!” I said, slamming the door in his face.

We frantically, and illegally, drove to the hospital. Harry slammed the brakes once we got into a parking spot. He jumped out and grabbed Ashlee from the backseat, carrying her inside. All of us were screaming for help and they immediately came to our aid.

We had to hold back Liam. He was trying to chase after the nurses and doctors as they wheeled her off down the hallway.

As we sat in the waiting room, people from our group came running in. Half an hour later, everybody had joined us and a nurse walked in.

“Ashlee Brennan?” she looked around.

We all stood up and she looked shocked. It was like in that movie, The Game Plan, when the nurse comes in about Peyton and the entire waiting room stands up.

“Wow, she must be popular,” the nurse laughed.

“Do you have any information?” I questioned.

“Why yes I do,” she smiled. “Your friend is fine. Her blood sugar was awfully low and she was quite dehydrated also. That’s why she passed out. We are giving her liquids through an IV and we have a meal coming up for her. Her stomach was nearly empty.”

“That’s because she hasn’t been eating,” Angel spoke up.

“What? Why hasn’t she been eating?” Liam asked.

Rachel was pouting beside him. I guess she didn’t like that he was so concerned about his ex.

“Because she’s been upset about the fighting between you two,” she spoke.

“Alrighty then, I’ll be getting back to my patients. You can go visit her in you would like. She’s in room 204D. Just don’t have too many people in there at a time though,” the nurse warned and left.

“I want to go in,” I spoke up.

“No, I want to go first,” Liam said.

“Okay, I’ll go with you!” Rachel said, standing up.

“No, I’m going by myself,” he replied, going to search for her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was supposed to be longer but I wanted it to end there. What’d you think?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Big Time Rush and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~