My side of the story

Chapter 6

Jacob's POV:

I was texting Charles. To be honest, Charles isn't only my friend, not only my best friend but... My crush. I know I shouldn't be keeping this from Elsa but I had my reasons to. I mean not every one in this world was gay. I know that Elsa is a 'pro-gay' (For them who don't know, pro-gay means someone who supports gays) but I thought it would just be weird for her to cop with this. I don't think she'd ever imagine her brother being a gay.

And it's sad, because I know Charles will never like me. He's not only straight but has a girlfriend named Sarah. She is really nice and sweet but it hurts to know she's taking my chances to be with him.

What the hell? What chances? Charles is straight, he'll never like me anyways. I sigh at my thoughts. Why did every thing have to be so complicated.

Then, I felt a presence behind me. Oh shit. I quickly hid my phone in my pockets praying Elsa didn't see who I was texting.

-Who were you texting? She asked in an innocent and curious voice.

Damn it. What do I say now? "Oh you know, my crush Charles." I figured out lying would be the best thing for me, and so that's exactly what I tried to do. Now, the problem was the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Every time I'd tried to speak, i'd close my mouth again because it was hopeless. I thought to myself if I didn't speak, she'd figure out. So I quickly muttered

-Just a girl...

I could see that she found it cute and she thought I was blushing because I was in love with a girl. If only she knew the truth.

-Awww, Jacob's texting a girl, You're in love! She squealed out of excitement. I sigh. I was way over the fact every thought there were only straight people in the world.

-If only it was a girl... I muttered under my breath, hoping she wouldn't hear. I don't know if she did because of the puzzled look on her face.

-What did that mean? She said with a mixed of confusion and uneasiness in her voice.

-It doesn't matter anyways. I said quickly and went straight up the stairs. I ran into my room and closed the door. I locked it, and sat on the floor. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I ever do in life do be put under such of a spell like this?

If every one knew, would they hate me or support me? If Charles knew, would he still keep being my best friend or he'd stop talking to me because I'd ruin everything? I just wanted to know what would happen if people knew. Would they bring me down? Would they stand up for me? Ugh. Stop thinking Jacob. Stop thinking. I ran my fingers through my messy brown hair and took a deep breath. It was going to be okay.

I took out my album "The Heist" and started listening to it. So far, it was my favourite album. Macklemore's pureness and honesty made me love him so much and his music so much. Same Love was my favourite because it gave out my story. I never wanted to ashamed of being gay, and I were not. I'm proud of being gay, just not ready to confess to the world. But maybe keeping this inside me isn't the best thing. Luckily, for me, Elsa is a hell of an good listener, and she never tells anyone peoples secrets. She's my sister and a good friend. Although she can be annoying sometimes, and we have a love-hate relationship, I adore her. She's always there for me. A few knocks on my door slip me out of my thoughts.

-Jacob? Can I please come in? I heard my sister's voice through the other side of my door. I took a deep breath and went towards the door. I opened it, and I just look in her deep green eyes. She did nothing but do the same thing as me. I don't know why, I felt the sudden urge to cry. I didn't stop it tho, I needed to cry. My eyes were watering as Elsa gave me a big hug. I sobbed in her shoulder, taking out everything I had inside me. I was a mixture of anger, sadness and confusion.

-Sh, shh, it's okay babyy She said trying to comfort me. I yet kept crying, I wasn't finished. I knew she understood but yet was still was a still a little confused and wanted to ask me to be sure. I slowly calmed down still sniffing a little. Elsa looked at me giving me a sad smile hoping to cheer me up. When I stopped crying, I looked at Elsa, waiting for her to ask me that question. She stayed silent for about a minute and finally asked me:

-Jacob, are you gay?... She whispered but loudly enough for me to hear.

-Yeah... I said shyly. I'm praying this wont be to weird for her.

-Jacob?

-Yeahh..?

-I hope you know that I still love you even tho you are gay and I will support you and I don't want you to think things will become awkward between us because of this because you're still my big brother. I will always love you even if we fight, even if I don't mention it so often, even if you're really stupid...

I chuckled. There's my Elsa.

-I get it Els, I do. I said smiling. I'm happy she does support me. By the way hiding this inside me wasn't right. I felt like I took a few bricks of my shoulder now that at least someone knew. As she was about to walk out of my room, I ran over her and took her hand. She looked at me and waited for me to say something.

-And by the way, Thank you. I said. She gave me a genuine and walked out. I guess she did understand. This isn't as bad as I thought. I smiled stupidly at myself and went back to what I were doing.

This already started well.

--------------------------------

Chapter 6.

So basically, I made this chapter because I absolutely adore gays, I don't care if you are a homophobe, because if you are walk the fuck out of my stories. This is my story and I will not let anyone hate because this is how my story will go. As for the ones wondering, Jacob is 17. I thought maybe making him younger then Elsa, but then that would be too young.

I actually made this Jacob's POV so like you know it's been 5 chapters that it was Elsa's point of view and it was getting a bit boring so. Hoped you liked this chapter. By the Way, THANK YOU FOR +800 READS😱😍

Love all my meatballs🍝

-Ava Mendes✌️