Shawn Mendes

Chapter 7

Elsa's POV:

It's been already a month and a half that I've been playing the guitar. I adore my teacher because she's been such a wonderful help to me and within the few minutes by week that I have classes with her, I've been able to do all the chords and played a few songs. She also told me last week that since I'm getting really good, that this week I'd be meeting up with one of her old students, so we can pull of some songs together. She says he was the first student who learned as fast as me and well I was second. I believe his name is Shawn? Oh well, we'll find out now.

I hop out of my chair and start looking for cute clothes in my wardrobe. I take out my cream colour sweater who has the words "C'est la vie" printed on it. Then I take my red denim jeans. I wear on my infinity bracelet that Angel gave me, and wear on "Our Moment." For some reason, I just love that fragrance. Then, I put on a little bit of makeup to look as natural as possible. Firstly, I moisturize my face with Bath and Body Works' cream. Then I wear a put some powder foundation on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose as well for my chin. I put some concealer under my eyes to not make me look so tired. I put on pink blush, and for my lips, pink neon baby lips. My eye lashes aren't very long, but I absolutely hate mascara and fake lashes so I just leave it like that. I wear my socks on and walk down the stairs. I grab my keys, a long with my phone and my guitar. I wear on my Blue navy Canadian Goose and my Uggs.

-Bye Jacob! I yell over the house as I walk out towards the car. I start the engine and start to drive. I blast out my iPhone's music as I start singing along to Ed Sheeran. I absolutely adore him. Yet, it doesn't take me long to arrive. As I get there, I grab my things and walk out of the car. I knock on the door, waiting for Mrs.Glenn to come and reply.

-Oh hello sweetheart! She says as she opens the door for me.

-Hi Mrs.Glenn I say with a huge grin.

-Darling, how many times have I told you to call me Johanna? Now dear, come in before you freeze.

I chuckle as I walk in. What a cute lady.

-So Elsa, she says looking in to my gaze, as you may know today Shawn Mendes came here so you both could meet each other and see if you could make a duet for the guitar. Now, what I haven't told you is that today is your last class with me, you've been a great student so there is no need to give you lessons anymore. However, feel free to come and visit me whenever. I'd be glad to see you so we'd keep in contact.

I feel so relieved that from now on I don't need lessons anymore. I can finally play the guitar without any difficulties, and do whatever I want. Yet, it makes me sad to leave an amazing teacher like this.

-Thank you so much Mrs.Glenn. I'd surely come and visit you as much as possible. I say with a soft smile. As we walk in the music room, I find a guy playing the guitar. He stops when he sees us walk in, puts the guitar down and gets up. He smiles at me and so do I. I start studying him as much as I can. He has dark brown hair, cute brown eyes, big hands and seems to be about 6feet. He also has two earrings along with his grey sweater witch has the word "MagCon" I believe printed out on it. He's wearing some loose creamed jeans with some black vans. To be honest, he was pretty cute.

-Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Shawn. He says in a soft voice while he gives in his hand.

-Hello, I'm Elsa. It's nice to meet you too. I say shaking his hand. When I touched it, I had a spark in my tummy. I broke the handshake not wanting for Mrs.Glenn to be suspicious.

-Darlings, I know I'm suppose to help you out, but I really need to be in the kitchen right now. I hope you are okay with that.

-Sure. Me and Shawn say in unison. I let out a giggle as she walks out.