My sweet side

Chapter 16

Angel's POV:

As I closed the door, Jacob asked me if I was staying.

-Well if you want me to leave then, um.. Sure I'll leave. I responded awkwardly.

-No, it's fine, stay please. He said with pleading eyes. I couldn't help but smirk and cross my arms.

-You're begging me to stay with you? I teased.

-No, well... Yeah but I'm not begging you like just... Okay, can you stay with me please? He said confused. I smiled and agreed.

We walked to the hall together and he offered me to watch a movie. I agreed, I mean if I talked any longer to him, we would end up wrestling. He left in the kitchen to get popcorn while I decided to chose a movie. I finished by choosing Carrie. I mean I really wanted to watch it. I plopped on the couch waiting for Jacob to show up.

-Jacob, you coming? I asked a few minutes later.

-Yeah, give me a second. He responded.

He arrived a few seconds later with a bowl full of popcorn.

-Open up! He said laughing.

I opened my mouth, and he threw a popcorn in it. We both laughed like idiots. He sat down next to me while I started the movie. To be honest, I expected him to sit on another couch. Half way throughout the movie, I felt his arm being put on my shoulder. I wanted to jerk his hand off, but somehow I couldn't.

We continued to watch the movie and every time I saw Ansel Elgort, I melted inside.

-He's so hot. I squealed.

-Well, I'm hotter so... He said winking at me.

-Shut it Jack. I said in an irritating voice.

-Can't you handle the truth? He asked me.

-Ugh! I was about to get up but Jacob caught me and I fell right on to him.

-You're not going anywhere. He whispered into my ear sending shivers throughout my whole body.

I nodded, too speechless to even respond him.

Jacob put his arms around me while I rested my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later, his soft hands were braiding my hair.

-You have nice hair. Jacob remarked.

-T..thanks..I responded still

shivering.

It was actually the first time Jacob was being nice to me. Quite shocking if you ask me. He's probably up to something to make fun of me. I wanted to yell at him and tell him to stop doing whatever he was doing but I couldn't. I just put his hands in mine. What the hell was I doing? I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV:

After we visited Mrs.Glenn, I offered Shawn to come at mine. He declined, put I begged him so much that he finally agreed. We walked for about 20 minutes, hand in hand before we arrived to my house. It was a silent walk, but not awkward. When we arrived at my house. I gently opened the door and walked in. Somehow, both Shawn and I managed to not make any sound while coming inside my house. We both walked into the hall to find Angel and Jacob sleeping, while they were holding hands. Angel resting her head on Jacob's shoulder. I was shocked because Jacob and Angel always fight, I don't know how they managed to get along, but it still was quite cute. We were about to walk out when Shawn put his foot on the floor and the wooden floor cracked.

-Shit. I muttered under my breathe. Angel opened her eyes while me and Shawn had concerned looked on our faces.

-Oh... Um... Hey! Angel said nervously. So how was the date?!

-It wasn't a date Angel. Shawn said as his jaw clenched.

-Okay then... How was the.. Visit..?

-It was good. I smiled while looking at Shawn.

I noticed Angel staring at our hands while she shifted uncomfortably.

-How was your date with Jacob? Shawn asked smirking.

-It was amazing. Jacob said while opening his eyes.

I looked at Jacob with a confused look. Isn't Jacob.. Gay?

------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT! *please read*

So a LOT of you guys requested for a Shawn and Elsa POV but I hope you now see why I put Angel's POV. Don't worry, I still wont forget to write Elsa and Shawn's part.

I've got some exiting news to announce you guys! :) I'm picking out girlfriends for my story, So I'd like for you to write in the comments with who would you like to be, and also tell me your names and describe yourselves a bit. You will be probably chosen, but I can't promise you guys will be entering the story soon okay? By the way, just too clear things, Elsa's brother Jacob isn't Jacob Whitesides okay? And it would be REALLY necessary for Jacob Whitesides to have a girlfriend for the rest of my story okay? Thanks.

Love you meatballs. 🍝

-AvaMendes✌️