It's because I love you

Chapter 11

Shawn's POV:

Oh my god. Elsa drives me crazy. Either her cute kisses on my cheek, or her genuine smile, even the way she held my hand or cuddled with me. I can't keep my mind off of her. She's so beautiful, genuine, sweet and she's an amazing cook. I think it would be stupid to admit my love for her later on life because well... Stupid Aaliyah had to ruin it all. Talking about Aaliyah, I should really get my revenge. I guess she never told me if she had a crush so I need to be nice with her and make her spill it unknowingly. Oh my god, am I a genius or what? I turn my way towards her room's door. I open it without even knocking; I know she doesn't mind it so why not.

-Hey Lilz! I say a little more happier then I should've been. She was on her bed, on her phone texting or whatever. She turned around to look in my direction and gave me a weird look.

-Hello? She said.

-How are you? I say cheerfully.

-Shawn, are you okay? She asked me with a concerned look. I chuckled and shook my head.

-No, I'm not, Elsa drives me crazy. I say in the most dreamingly voice possible.

-Yeah, well she is really pretty and nice for one.

-I know right. Sometimes I even get butterflies while touching her.

-I bet the biggest butterflies you had we're the ones when Elsa and you were snuggled up while she kissed your cheek huh? She said winking at me.

-How did you know that? I say blushing and looking down.

-I call it Instagram. She says still smirking. I try not to roll my eyes, but eventually it just happens. It's my natural talent.

-K then, you're done being really sweet and weird? She asks me.

-Yeah! See you next time my favourite sister! I blink at her and walked out.

Well I guess she didn't spill it out now, but I know that sooner or later she will. I was in my room looking at the ceiling when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and answered.

-Hello?

-Hi Shawn! I recognized my mom's voice on the other line.

-Hey mum. I replied.

-Shawn, we're heading home in 30 minutes so we'll see you in about 45?

-Sure I reply genuinely.

-Hey Shawn, by the way, Is Aaliyah sleeping yet?

I think of my answer before I respond. I mean, I know it would be bad to lie to my mum because I know that my sister isn't sleeping, but it would be a nice act for her so she'd spill out about her crush more easily.

-Shawn? I hear my mom say again.

-Sorry, and yeah she's sleeping it's been like 20 minutes.

-Ok then, bye baby.

-Bye mum.

I hung up and go to Aaliyah's room. She looks up at me and waits for me to talk.

-Um. Yeah, mum and dad are arriving in 45 minutes and I told them you were asleep so hurry and get to bed. I tell her. She nods and thanks me.

Soon enough, we're both asleep.

~~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~~~

When I get to school, all the guys come whistling at me. I give them annoyed looks and walk over them. Then Dylan comes at me with a smirk plastered on his face. I wait for him to speak up. Then he says:

-Ayee bro, you've got a hell of an shawty!

-What? I say in disbelief.

-Ey bro, don't mess with me, I saw that pic on insta yesterday.

Oh. He's talking about Elsa.

-We aren't dating and she isn't a 'shawty'. I mutter looking down.

-Fine, whatever you say; but when you do realize I'm right, you'll owe me 20$.

I chuckle shocking my head. I see Lauren with her headphones on a few meters away. I walk up to her and take her headphones off. She looks up at me then suddenly, I see pain building up in her.

-Laur, what's wrong? I ask holding her.

-Go away Shawn. She says looking down. I tilt her chin up making her look in my eyes and this time I say:

-Not until you tell me what's wrong. She starts crying. I try and hug her but she pulls me back.

-What the hell Laur? Who hurt you? I yell raising my voice. My teeth were clenching and my fists were ready to punch whoever hurt her in the face.

-Shawn, just go. She replies.

-LAUR. I'M GOING TO ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME. WHO THE FUCK HURT YOU? She suddenly seems angry too.

-YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO HURT ME? YOU DID. YEAH, YOU DID SHAWN! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL FOR A MINUTE AND THE OTHER YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOU AND SOME BITCH KISSING? HOW DARE YOU? DO YOU GET BORED OF ME OR SOMETHING? She yells raising her voice.

-A bitch? I'm going to show you who's a bitch. And why the fuck do you care anyways? You're with Jai.

-Who says I'm with Jai..? She says looking down. She broke up with Jai? What the hell? How didn't I know?

-Shawn, I broke up with Jai because I told him that I loved you.

And those words just kept hitting me like bricks in my head. Lauren loves me.

----------------------------------------

Hi guys! So I know I promised you guys that I'd update max yesterday but truth is, I really hate this chapter and I was trying to find a way to change it but I guess it still really sucks. I'm so sorry the chapter is short. By the way guys, for the next chapters, would you like for Elsa and William to become friends again? Or stay enemies? Please tell me what you thing in the comments!

If you'd like to contact me anywhere:

IG: @independantly

Twitter: @AvaRezvani

Kik: @thelazypotatoishere

Btw, thanks for the 2k reads, that's cray!

Love you meatballs🍝

-Ava Mendes✌️