Us and trust

Chapter 10

Elsa's POV:

Shawn. Fuck. I quickly wipe my tears away and fake a smile.

-Hey Shawn! I say trying to sound as happy as possible but fail miserably.
-Elsa, I know you're not okay, what's wrong? He says stretching out his arms for us to hug. I collied by him and just start crying. I just cry because that's the only thing I can do. Shawn tried calming me down by saying sweet things like:
It's okay beautiful, it'll get better, etc. You have no idea how appreciative I was of him. I finally get to calm down a bit and break the hug. I quickly realize that I've practically made a poodle on Shawn's grey Goose.

-Oh my god Shawn I'm so sorry I wet your coat! I say feeling bad.
-Don't worry about that. He says smiling genuinely at me. Then he continues to say;
-Hey Elsa, ummm... I was about to pick up my sister Aaliyah from school, do you mind coming with me? Then we could go at mine and you could tell me what happened. He says shyly. I surely don't want to disappoint now that he's been here for me. I mean that would be utterly rude from me. And to be honest, I don't feel like leaving him now. So I gladly accept.

-I'd love to come. I say.

He smiles at me then gives me his hand. I hesitant a little because I've never held a guy's hand. He notices that I was a bit uneasy so he tells me:

-Elsa, if you don't want to held my hand, that's fine. I mean we aren't a couple yet and/

But I quickly cut him off and say:

-No, it's fine. I wanna hold your hand. I say firmly with a smile plastered on my face. He gives me his hand as we start walking. His hand is so big, I feel like it could even protect me. Oh my god, how stupid am I. We walked for about 20 minutes hand in hand. It felt so sensational. We arrived near the school but Shawn stopped there. He didn't advance anymore.

-Aren't we going to get your sister? I ask him.
-Well, yeah but I usually wait for her here.
-Why don't you go inside or in front of the school to pick her up? I ask. It was pretty much weird to wait for your sister when you were hiding like 5 meters from the school if you ask me.
-Well it's because I have f- You know what? Never mind. I'll tell you later. He replies smiling at me.
-Oh, yeah I remember. You're Shawn Mendes. You're a famous member of MagCon. I say waiting for his reaction. His eyes grew big and he asked me:
-S..So you...you k..knew?
I nod and tell him that my best friend told me.
I think I hear him curse my best friend for telling me first under his breath. But I ignore the comment. I honestly don't want to get in a fight with him right now.
-I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you last time but it's just didn't know you so well already.
I nod understanding him. I'm not mad at him for not telling me. I mean, I met him for 30 minutes. He didn't need to tell me his whole life in the space of those few minutes. I break out of my thoughts when I hear Shawn's voice say:
-I still don't know you quite well... That's why I invited you over. So we'll get to know each other. He gives me a small and cute smile. I notice he bit his lip and put his hand in the back of his neck. Damn, was he cute.
-Sure! I say with a big grin on my face.
It's then that I see a girl walking towards us. She waves at us wide smile. She looked so cute.

-Hey Shawn! Hey Elsa! She says sweetly.
-Hey Aaliyah. Shawn says.
-Hi Aaliyah! I reply with a little smile.
-Oh my god, Elsa you do not know how much Shawn's been bugging me about you! He keeps saying how cute you are and that you could be his future girlfriend and

As she was about to continue, Shawn stopped her.

-Aaliyah. He gives her a death stare as we both giggle. His face was redder then a fresh tomato.
-Well, honey. That's what you get for pouring iced water on my face to wake me up. She says smirking evilly. I keep laughing at both of them. They have the exact same brother and sister relationship that me and Jacob have.