Cupcakes.

Chapter 17

Elsa's POV:

In all the mad confusion I was in, Angel managed to ask me and Shawn to tell about our visit to change the subject a bit. Both Shawn and I seemed to notice but acted like nothing happened so Shawn started explaining.

-So after you idiots shut the doors on our faces, we walked to Mrs.Glenn's house. Shawn paused, smirked at me and continued. Well

Elsa was quite mean to me, she wouldn't held my hand when I asked her to so I kind of had to convince her some way. He winked at me.

-Puh-leasee! You practically put me in the air while I had a skirt on and refused to let me go until I agree to hold your hand! I crossed my arms playfully as he bit his lip. He laughed a little, and continued.

-Moving on, when we arrived and knocked on the door, Johanna came and hugged us each, very glad to see us. She stared at our interlocked hands for a second then wiggled her eyebrows. Then she said:

"So I see you guys are an item?" She made a smirk that made Elsa blush and she wanted to let go of my hand but I held it tighter. I told Johanna we weren't dating and I had a girlfriend witch caused her to frown. Then she made us come inside and we walked in music room. Mrs.Glenn seemed to be very precise on us playing "Only girl in the world" by Rihanna so we did. Elsa sang of course. You know, for a second I thought maybe she stole Tori Kelly's voice. But oh well. We sang together and then we talked about our teacher's concert for the end of the year. She decided for her students to all sing "Acapella" by Karmin. I quite liked the beat, but if she had any students that were boys, it would be a little awkward. Then she thought us how to play a song that she used to play when she was really little on the piano. It was a Persian song called "Janhe Mariam.". I instantly fell in love with the song, Did you like it Els?

Shawn asked me. To be honest, I did love the song. It was beautiful. I agreed as he continued.

-She said she'd like to teach us how to play that masterpiece, so we'll be seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Then, we left and went to Dairy Queen. I bought for both Elsa and I some ice-cream. And that's about it.

By the time he was finished, he was in my kitchen searching for food.

-BEAUTY QUEEN! I'M HUNGRYYYYY. He yelled.

-I'm coming handsome king. I said as I rolled my eyes.

-Your handsome king. Shawn said with a smirk.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable because I don't want him to think that we can act like this when he has a girlfriend. Wether he's joking or not, I would've been really upset if my boyfriend ever flirted with another girl like that.

After he said that, I kind of ignored his comment to not push him any further.

-What do you want to eat? I said while opening the fridge to avoid his gaze.

-Cupcakes.

-Cupcakes? I asked him looking at his weirdly.

-Cupcakes. He confirmed.

-Well, unfortunately we don't have any cupcakes. I say closing the fridge.

-I know. He said smiling. It wasn't any of the sexy and raspy smirks. It was a real smile.

-Then why do you want cupcakes loser?

-Because I want to make some. He cheekily said.

-Okay, everything's in the kitchen, if you need anything search for it, and if you need me, I'm going to be taking a nap until you finish them cupcakes. Good? Good. Later loser! I joked. He chuckled then took my hand. I felt sparks everywhere and my heart was racing. I had butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks were rising in a shade of red tomato by every second that passed by.

I then told myself that this wasn't right. That Shawn had a girlfriend. That he was happily taken. I couldn't like him. I shook off his hands more harshly than I intended to.

-What? I snapped at him.

-Oh, um... I was just wondering if you wanted to cook with me? He said with a lack of surprise ness in his voice.

-Um.. I.. Well okay I guess. I said. He backed up a bit to leave me the space to get everything out and start. I calmed down a bit, because I don't intend to make a big fuss out of him taking my arm to ask me if I wanted to bake with him.

-Okay so first put some flower in the bowl.. Then/

Shawn cut me by saying;

-How much?

-Oh who cares, how much you want to put some. I said careless of the amount of flower he was going to put. He shook his head then took the instructions away from me.

-Hey! I pouted as I tried to get the papers back.

-Well, you can't make cupcakes without a certain amount of flower, so I'm going to be reading the instructions and you can do what I say. He said with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

-Excuse you? I say in a sassy tone as I put my hands on my hips. Firstly mister, you don't know how to make cupcakes, so shush. Second, this is my house, so if you aren't pleased by being here, out my dear. Third, I'm always the boss here. So you're my servant.

I was cut by a guy's voice in the hall:

-True, she's bossy, She gets her shit handled, don't mess with her.

-Shut up Jacob. I said. And fourth, I'm cooler than you, so I'm going to give you the instructions.

When I was finished reasoning why I should be the one giving the instructions, Shawn was looking at me with a amused look then he approached me. He put his hands on my arms, pulled my closer, and whispered in my ear.

-You sure? I shivered and and nodded.

-Ok then princess, you show me how this works. He whispered again.

I'll give my everything to prove him that even though I might like him, that he can't control me how he wants. After all, I am Selfish, I am brave.

-----------------------------------------

Here is Chapter 17. Okay, I think I need to clear up things a bit,

Firstly. Rude comments. Whoever who thinks this story doesn't make sense, get the fuck out now. I already mentioned once that hate can leave and not all of you seem to understand. So if you're here to say anything bad about this story, I'm not a sweet girl to say nothing and cry about it. I come back with comments twice ruder. I hope this one's clear.

Second, @nialler0403, I'm not sure if you know but when I mentioned Brooke as Nash's girlfriend, I meant you😂.

Third, Guys for the Jack's girlfriends, stop commenting because I found some. I was thinking, for those who want Carter and Hayes, I'll be doing a contest. So the contest if basically you guys making an edit for the cover of my story, I'd like to keep it with the picture on it already, but I'd like it to have the name of my story on it. The two best of each boys is going to be the girlfriends. Like this, I think that it would be more fair.

Fourth, I'd like to change the name of my story, so any suggestions? Please write them in the comments. Thanks guys. 💕☺️

And fifth, I've been reading a story to one of my readers, called "A summer with Cameron Dallas" by @jaceydallas and I think she definitely deserves more reads so make sure you go and check out the story!

If you guys want to contact me:

Twitter:

@AvaRezvani

@KiingJacob (fan acc)

Instagram:

@avarezvani

Kik:

@thelazypotatoishere

Love you meatballs🍝

-Ava Mendes✌️