Whatever

Chapter 20

Elsa's POV:

-Okay how about I come back another day when you're listening to what I'm saying? Shawn said while getting up.

-I... Um... Sorry Shawn I didn't mean to zone out. I said nervously while I was fiddling with my fingers.

-I'll see you tomorrow at 3pm, bye Elsa! He waved me off and left.

What the hell did I do? As I was searching for answers I heard a door slam and I heard him leave.

Later, I remembered that Angel was still downstairs. I found her on the couch watching tv.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you alone.

-It's fine. What happened? Did you guys get into a fight? Angel asked me.

I sigh and threw my hands in the air.

-I don't know, I, I mean he was teaching me how to play "Counting Stars" on the guitar and then we had a moment and I was nervous so I started zoning out and then he goes like: "how about I come another when you're listening to what I'm saying?" And I just stood there like a dumb founded girl. I explained.

She gave a disapproval look and put in hand on her forehead as she escaped a sigh.

-I don't even know what to say girl. Then guys say that we're complicated.

-Um... Did Jacob do anything to you? I asked hesitantly trying to change the subject. As a matter of fact, it took her approximately two seconds until her cheeks flushed in a dark shade of pink.

I arched my eyebrow as she blushed even harder. She took out a little cushion from the sofa she was sitting on and hit it on her face.

-I don't get it either Els! She said confused.

-Alright I'm sorry. I said calmly sitting down then uncomfortably patting her shoulder.

I don't think it took much time before we decided to watch "The Vow" on my apple tv after our girly drama.

So much for trying to be a strong independent woman.

-----------------------------------------

Okay so seriously guys read this:

First of all, I'm disappointed in most of you. I asked for ONE thing. It was to read my 2 chaptered book "Hopefully" about Brooklyn Beckham.

Excuse me, how hard was that hard for you people to do? Because if it's going to be hard for you to do something for me then it's going to be hard for me to do something for you people.

I wont update this book unless I get 100 reads, 10 votes and 5 comments on my other book and I'm serious. This was your choice and you have all chose to go in the wrong direction.

Oh and the longer this takes to be accomplished the shorter my chapters will be.

I hope to be able to update this soon. Again, it's up to you meatballs.

-A pissed of chick.