Christmas

Chapter 1

Elsa's POV:

-ELSA! Mum told me to wake you up because it's Christmas.
-Jacob, shut up! I was sleeping leave me alone!
-Kk, I guess I'll just get the guitar that you waited to have since you were 7.

I felt him smirk. It took me a while to figure out what he said. Then I realized, MY GUITAR! I hoped out of my bed with in a second and jumped in my shower. I let the hot water hit my cold little body. I sang my heart out. I mean, even Jacob admitted once that I have an amazing voice. And this is exactly why I believe it. Because my brother NEVER compliments me. It was my only talent until now. I hope I'll be a good guitarist too.

As my brother said, this year, I asked for a guitar. I want an acoustic one, it has to be creamed colour on the front and brown in the back. It's a Greg Bennett guitar. I already chose it's name. I'm calling it Ethan. Everyone knows that the kind of guitar I want. It's been officially 2 months that I sat at dinner table, everyday and telling about how I want my guitar to be. I made my parents promise me to buy it for me.

As I finish showering, I get out and wrap a towel over my body. I choose what I'm going to wear this year. I finally choose a red sweater with a reindeer on it and my black leggings. Then I put a creamed colour scarf. I'm a real simple person so I decide not to go crazy on clothes. Then, I put on my infinity necklace and my white diamonds earrings. On my hand, I wear my silver bracelet. It has my name graved on it. I really like it, specially because it's my grand mother who gave it to me.

I blow dry my hair and decide to straighten it. I like the colour of my hair, it's light brown. I don't really like black, neither blonde because of all the stereotypes. I decide to wear a little makeup. I cream my face because I love to moisturize it. Then I wear some concealer under my eyes and I put some powder foundation. I wear a little mascara and put a pink and sparkly lipgloss on. As for the rest, I leave them there, take a last look in the mirror and walk downstairs.

-Morning mum! I say with a big grin on my face.
-Hi lovely, Merry Christmas! She gives me a soft smile.
-Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too.
-What about me? Don't I get a Merry Christmas? says Jacob as he walks in.
We all laugh then wish him a Merry Christmas. When my dad is downstairs, we all head over the tree.
-GIFTING TIMEEEEEEEE! Jacob yells.

My parents got Jacob a new brand of beats, a GTA5 and 50$. My Dad gave my mum a MK watch, a Louis Vuitton bag and a long and red dress from Joseph Ribcoff. My mum gave my dad an iPad. I gave my parents and Jacob a card with 50$ each and my brother did the same. It was my turn to receive the gifts. My heart was skipping beats, my palms were sweaty and I was really nervous. I don't want to get disappointed. As I walk towards my present, I pray it's the exact same thing I asked for the past 8 years. I finally reach my hands and slowly unwrapped the red ribbon around the yellow box. I take a last deep breath and take out the cover of it's box. And at that exact same moment I see...

-------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!! MOUHAHAHAHAHA!😈 Well not really but.... I tried :')
I hope you like my first chappy😏

I love you meatballs🍝

-Ava Mendes✌️