Family.

Chapter 2

Elsa's POV:

ETHAN, MY GUITAR!!!

I can't believe it. My dream came true. The guitar I've waited to get for 8 years is finally in front of my eyes. It's beautiful and exactly how I asked for it to be. Just like I always imagined. A Greg Bennett acoustic guitar. I love it. Just can't wait to try it.

-MOM? DAD? THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT! I yell for them to know how happy I am.

-Honey, anything for you. Your classes start next week on thursday. My dad said with a warm smile. I hug them both and take out my phone. I take a picture of Ethan and post it on instagram with the caption: "Best gift ever. Thanks mum and dad, xxx."

Then, I invite Angel over for our exchanges of presents and because well... We've known each other since we were little babies. A few minutes later I hear a door open.

- HI MUM, HI DAD! Angel yells through the house. My parents are like her parents and her parents are like my parents so she calls them simply mum and dad.

- Hey Angie! Merry Christmas!

-Hi sweetheart , Merry Christmas. By the way, Elsa's upstairs. I hear my parents say.

-Thanks, you too and thank you again. Then I hear her walking on the steps of my stairs.

-Hey Jack! She says in a high pitchy tone. She knows it annoys my brother.

-It's Jacob and your voice is ugly.

-Whatever you say, big guy!

Jacob rolls his eyes but I instantly start laughing.

Then Angel walks in to my room.

-Oh my god. It's... It's Ethan. She mumbles.

-I know right! I start my guitar classes next thursday! I say as we start fangirling together.

After a while, we start exchanging our gifts. I give her a scrapbook filled with all the memories we've had together and a Cameron Dallas hoodie since I know she loves that dude. She thanks me and starts giving me my gift. I open the little box and there I find a little golden infinity ring and inside of it is engraved with the words "best friends" I gasped. It's so cute.

I thank her as we hug. Then we start looking at the scrapbook I made for her.

We laugh, we cry and we think of all the memories we've had together.

It's already been 12 years. We've had our ups and downs, our crazy fights, the summers we've passed together, the family vacations we went on. She's my sister from another mother.

-Hey, do you want to ask your parents if they're ready to come at mine? My parents are waiting. Angel says.

-Ok, I'll be back. I say and with that I walk down the stairs. As soon as I come back upstairs, I find Jacob and Angel wrestling.

-OWWW! YOU BITCH! Jacob yells while Angel keeps fighting with him.

-Say that I'm the best and you love me!

-Never! Owwwww!!!! OK OK ANGEL'S THE BEST AND I LOVE HER!

With that, Angel lets go Jacob.

-Bitch. Jacob mutters.

-What was that? She says and turns around with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

-Nothing.

-That's what I thought.

I laugh and call them both idiots.

Then we all head to Angel's house.

'Till now, this was the best christmas ever.

-------------------------------

Ahhhhhhh! There's chapter 2! I know it sucks but oh well, I try.

I'm dedicating this chapter to well, my best friend Angel... Because she's all over the chapter:') hahahaha

Thanks for reading guys!

Love ya meatballs🍝

-Ava Mendes✌️

VOTE

COMMENT

AND OTHER STUFF.