Magcon

Chapter 21

Shawn's POV:

"Ring-Ring!" The sounds of my phone continuously made. I groaned tired and put the sheets over my face. Thinking the sound will go off in a few seconds, I went back to sleep.

A few seconds later it rang again. I blinked an eye and took my phone from the desk annoyingly. Then I yawned and answered.

-Hello? I said in my morning voice.
-Shawn, it's Bart. I heard his voice say on the other side.
-Hi Bart. What's up?
-Jacob's girlfriend Avery is extremely sick and he wants to stay by her side until she starts feeling better. So, you wont be able to sing with him at MagCon and you still need a partner.
-Crap! Do you have anyone else? I wont be able to do my performance as a solo!
-Well... That girl in your vine... She sings pretty well and she's young and beautiful so I want her to be our replacement.
-Elsa..? I asked as I bit my lip.
-Yes her, you will convince her to come and you will bring her.
-I don't know Bart I don't think/ then, he cut me off by saying.
-Great then, see you and Elsa next week! Bye!

I sigh heavily and started wondering why does he always do this.

I went through my contact list and searched for her. Then I texted her:

"Hi, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to be rude. I'll be at your house in 30 mins and I'll have to cancel our guitar lesson because I have some important news. See you in a few, x -Shawn." I clicked send and than called Mrs.Glenn.

I told her about the fact that we had MagCon next weekend and I had to tell Elsa about it because Bart expects her there. She didn't seem to have any problems and she agreed with it. I thanked her and said goodbye.

I looked in the mirror and I basically looked like crap. I was only wearing boxers to show off my abs to my own self I guess and my hair was a mess. I yawned again and went to the bathroom.

I did what I needed to do in the morning and came back in my room to change.

I wore a red flannel with a pair of jeans, then added a pair of white socks. I brushed my hair with the help of my fingers, took my phone and keys and ran down the stairs.

"Hey mum!" I said entering the kitchen.
"Hi Darling!" My mom replied as I kissed her forehead.

"So what's cooking good looking?" I asked as I winked at my mother.
"Waffles! Here you go" he said as she handed me a plate.

I told her I had to go out so I took the waffle and excused myself as I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsa's POV:

I was sleeping in on my day off, and then decidedly, a doorbell rang. I put my pillow above my head pretending like whoever it was behind the door wasn't there.

I was sure Jacob would respond anyways. As I assumed, I heard his footsteps when he walked down the stairs.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I mentally slapped myself and walked down the stairs secretively.

"Ahh lover boy" Jacob exclaimed as he opened the door for Shawn.

"Hey, Is/" my brother cut him off by saying

-Yeah, She's upstairs. By the way, she isn't a morning person, I think she'll need a kiss from prince charming to wake up. Jacob told Shawn while he smirked. I watched Shawn put a hand on the back of his neck while he looked at the ground blushing.

That was the cutest thing he's ever done. Then, I reminded myself I needed to be in bed for when Shawn arrives upstairs. So, I rapidly tip toed up the stairs and ran to my room. I jumped in my bed and went back to sleep.

With no further surprise, Shawn arrived just a minute after me.

He took a deep breathe, I could feel his gaze on me. He sat near the corner of my bed. He brushed his fingers through my hair and whispered:

-Wake up beautiful.

At that moment my whole body shivered. I slowly opened my eyes to watch him looking back at me.

-Hey. I said in my morning voice. What are you doing here?
-I texted you that I was coming over, I have some important news.

I looked at him a bit confused but then responded:

-Okay, I'll just go pee and wash my face and I'll be back.

He chuckled as I blushed and went straight to the bathroom. I wondered what he had to announce?

I washed my face and took a look in the mirror. Man, did I look tired.

I had a grey over sized hoodie and some black shorts on. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked back in my room.

-I'm ready to hear about your announcement! I declared.

He looked in my eyes for about 10 seconds searching for any kind of information he could get. When he realized I wasn't showing any emotion, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

-So you know about MagCon right?
-Yeah well, I know a bit about it but not the biggest fan. I said boringly and forced a smile.

-Well... You're kind of a part of it now..
-What? I asked.
- A guy apart of magcon, Jacob's girlfriend is seriously sick and he couldn't show up and my "boss" Bart said we needed a replacement. He... Saw our vine? He said you had a nice voice and that you were pretty and he expects you there. Besides, I can't do my duet alone. He probably is arranging everything right now and he'll kill me if you don't show up.
Shawn gave me a pleading look.

Wait... What?

------------------------------------------
Expect the unexpected babes.😏

Kind of a longer chapter because I've been rude to y'all last time and I'm sorry, but even though, thank you for reading my other book "Hopefully" that's about Brooklyn Beckham.

If you haven't read it please check it out and vote and comment! Thank you meatballs🍝

Contact me at:

Twitter: @shawnsbuttercup
Ig: @avarezvani
Kik: @thelazypotatoishere

-AvaMendes✌️