3- the other guy

CLARISSE POV

As I stare outside the window, I didn't notice that a guy was already standing beside me only until he pat my shoulder.

"Pardon?"

"Pardon?" he mimicks me. "You don't look like French though, are you?" He laughed a little. "There's no need to speak French with me, mon amour."

I just stared at him. The man was like 6-feet tall, slender, and from the looks of his face he's European. I'm just not sure if he's a local. But it clearly figures his blunt approach. Very fast. (A/N: this is just mere observation and i'm not generalizing since i have European friends and they're all like that lol)

What is he about?

He sat down on the chair in front of me while asking "May I sit down with you?"

Ugh. So much for asking permission.

He placed his hands on the table and drink his coffee. "So, you're a tourist?"

"Uhm, yes." I answered. But I think he's being rude for seating down when I didn't give him permission.

"But excuse me, don't you think it's rude to just simply sit there?" I looked around. "Look, we're only about 4 people here. There's so many vacant tables around, mister."

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "I just can't help seeing a beautiful woman sitting here all by herself staring outside the rain. You looked... sad."

"What? I look sad?" I scowled.

"Yes, my dear." He held both of my hands that were on the table.

"Get off me!" I feel furious now.

First, he disturbed my "writer-routine" (you know, staring blankly while thinking of ideas to write). Second, he invaded my personal space and lastly, telling me I look sad. I don't like being told that I look sad! Because I'm not. I'm perfectly fine. Well, that's what I think.

"It's still not an excuse to sit down with me, sir." I tried to tone down my voice although I can't help feel annoyed.

"As you can see, I'm working on something here. So may I please have my own time now?"

SUHO POV

I tried not to look at the man in front of me again. Instead, I continued enjoying my coffee. Although I can't help but be bothered by his movements; like he can't stay still.

Until he stood up and approached her.

~~~
Is it boring? Lol, I'll try to make it up to you in the next chapters. Please don't forget to vote and comment! Xx